Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
Imagine the ass chewing the drivers from Apollo 13 gave the tech at the dealership who dropped the o2 tank when they got back to Houston.
Haha. Seriously.
Something that I spend a lot of time thinking about is this: when the guys on 13 were using the moon's gravity to turn around and come back towards earth, they were further away from home than any humans in history. Think of that. Those guys are legends. That crosses my mind probably everyday.

Haha. Seriously.
Something that I spend a lot of time thinking about is this: when the guys on 13 were using the moon's gravity to turn around and come back towards earth, they were further away from home than any humans in history. Think of that. Those guys are legends. That crosses my mind probably everyday.
Truth.
I recently listened to a podcast about 13 and they had a really good quote “it’s hard to make a u-turn in space” I’m guessing because there’s no wind resistance or forces to act against to change direction so once you start hauling ass in one direction you’re fugged hence having to do the old slingshot around the moon.
The vacuum of space...
So scary to think about what they must’ve been going through.

Truth.
I recently listened to a podcast about 13 and they had a really good quote “it’s hard to make a u-turn in space” I’m guessing because there’s no wind resistance or forces to act against to change direction so once you start hauling ass in one direction you’re fugged hence having to do the old slingshot around the moon.
The vacuum of space...
No doubt a leap of faith! Can you imagine the conversation up there?! "I hope that engineer solved for
k(x)[yz]250x(crf " !

Truth.
The vacuum of space...
Yep. Pretty much. Not much force acting out there, and traveling really fast.
They were some really really tough dudes. The selection process was extremely competitive and the training regimen was insane. They were all pilots for the military before becoming astronauts, so already elite individuals before even beginning with NASA. So, the most highly trained elite people I can image, but yeah I'm sure they all sh*t their britches when half their craft blew off and they were careening wildly through space.
No doubt a leap of faith! Can you imagine the conversation up there?! "I hope that engineer solved for
k(x)[yz]250x(crf " !
Haha. I'd be saying over and over "can you please check that again?"
The competency required to bring those guys home is shocking.

To bring it back to the moon landing, have you guys seen this video of Buzz Aldrin punching this moon landing denier in the face? Don't call Buzz a coward.

Yep. Pretty much. Not much force acting out there, and traveling really fast.
They were some really really tough dudes. The selection process was extremely competitive and the training regimen was insane. They were all pilots for the military before becoming astronauts, so already elite individuals before even beginning with NASA. So, the most highly trained elite people I can image, but yeah I'm sure they all sh*t their britches when half their craft blew off and they were careening wildly through space.

Haha. I'd be saying over and over "can you please check that again?"
The competency required to bring those guys home is shocking.

To bring it back to the moon landing, have you guys seen this video of Buzz Aldrin punching this moon landing denier in the face? Don't call Buzz a coward.
That video belongs in the old man strength thread.

How many people would have to remain silent to keep that from getting out?

Less than you think.

You can divide up scope and partition teams from each other so that everyone is working on their one piece and they don't know too much about how it fits into the larger system. That can keep 95% of the participants in the dark.

The remaining 5% are patriots, and did what they did because they believe it was the right thing to do, and most of them would die before they'd ever admit to participation in it.

The ones that do speak out would be labeled as crazy and off kilter. We see this in the "do aliens exist" space. There is risk to one's legacy in speaking the truth.

(I believe we went to the moon.)

Anyone who still believes the stolen election lies, at this point, IS the problem. Not the government. This is a great example of how people will go to great lengths of mental gymnastics in the face of overwhelming evidence to avoid admitting to themselves that they have been duped by a conman.

But you are right about the media. This is why Fox News was ordered to pay Dominion Voting Systems roughly three quarters of a billion dollars for continually spreading election lies they knew to be false to, as you put it, a vast, vast majority who will believe it.
So anyone that doubts the 2020 election results “is the problem?” Our government has been caught lying to us repeatedly, yet you have full faith that they are telling us the truth when it comes to the 2020 election.

There’s a difference between a stolen election, and an unfair election, but they are both wrong. It is beyond question that our own Intel agencies put a large thumb on the scale by directing social media companies to suppress and amplify content that would benefit Biden, and negatively impact Trump. Ie: Hunter Biden‘s laptop. That is election interference, and is illegal.

Pointing out that the courts ruled in favor of dominion over Fox News is not proof of a fair election either. A large poll was just released this week showing that one in five respondents admitted to committing some sort of election fraud during the 2020 election. That is significant, and evidence of a fraudulent election, yet apparently anyone that points out these proofs “is the problem.” That’s rich.

So anyone that doubts the 2020 election results “is the problem?” Our government has been caught lying to us repeatedly, yet you have full faith that they are telling us the truth when it comes to the 2020 election.

There’s a difference between a stolen election, and an unfair election, but they are both wrong. It is beyond question that our own Intel agencies put a large thumb on the scale by directing social media companies to suppress and amplify content that would benefit Biden, and negatively impact Trump. Ie: Hunter Biden‘s laptop. That is election interference, and is illegal.

Pointing out that the courts ruled in favor of dominion over Fox News is not proof of a fair election either. A large poll was just released this week showing that one in five respondents admitted to committing some sort of election fraud during the 2020 election. That is significant, and evidence of a fraudulent election, yet apparently anyone that points out these proofs “is the problem.” That’s rich.
Well said! Have you noticed that the left has started collusion 2.0 saying it’s China this time. WAFJ, like China would want Trump to win instead of their paid and bought Biden stooge.

We could play video after video of the left saying the 2016 election was stolen but it’s ok when they say it.

For the 2020 election, between my wife and I, we received 5 absentee ballots in the mail. I can only guess at the exploitation that someone could do that was organized and intentionally deceitful.

For the 2020 election, between my wife and I, we received 5 absentee ballots in the mail. I can only guess at the exploitation that someone could do that was organized and intentionally deceitful.
Yep. Almost 20% of the respondents in the poll that I mentioned earlier admitted to filling out a mail in ballot for another person. This is illegal, and is election fraud, and would equate to over 13 million votes nationwide.

Last edited:
How many people would have to remain silent to keep that from getting out?
Not many. Just the astronauts and a very very few others. Virtually all persons involved with the space program have a fragmented involvement. The real question is, how many people involved with the space program have a complete comprehensive knowledge of the program? All militaries practice "need to know" to keep sensitive information "sensitive". All jobs are compartmentalized.

Oh, and China... Other than an article, exactly who knows anything about China's space program? Maybe the Wall Street Journal writer who wrote the article is in on all China's secrets. China says "we went to the moon" and half the world says "see, other nations have been there". All I see from China are phony looking space walks with bubbles escaping from their helmets (like in a swimming pool). You see the same on older U.S. space walks before we got better at hiding it.

An excuse is not debunking. When you put your own feet on the moon, which should be no big deal by now, then you'll have your answer. Crimany, they claim we got there in a glorified garage can with the computing power of a child's toy. For now, we'll all have to be satisfied with green screens and CGI, at the expense of 65 million dollars per day. Why would any nation lie about such a thing?

Curious has Elon ever gave his opinion on this on one of the podcasts he has been on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s tiers to conspiracies, often times guys who believe the more realistic ones think that means the more far-fetched ones are also plausible, but they’re not all equal. I feel like it goes kind of like this:

Tier 1: not even a theory, something that actually happened (CIA selling drugs, the stuff in Snowden’s leaks, Iraq not actually having nukes)

Tier 2: something definitely happened but we don’t know/can’t prove why (Epstein’s death, 1999 Moscow apartment bombings, China’s initial Covid coverup) - this is where all the interesting conspiracy theories are for me

Tier 3: theories that are a big stretch and/or kind of dumb, but not impossible (Bush did 9/11, the moon landings are fake, pizzagate, most things Kanye West says)

Tier 4: theories that prove you are [EDIT] (ITS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE GUYS WHO SUNSCRIBE TO THESE *totally valid* BELIEFS ON THIS SITE, SO I’VE REMOVED ANY POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE) if you believe them (flat earth, hollow earth, lizard people, Nephilim, that one guy I know who thought time zones were fake)

[EDIT] I removed some unnecessarily harsh words for the Tier 4 boys from the bottom of this post as well

Last edited:
Back