Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
Tier 4: theories that prove you are dumb if you believe them (flat earth, hollow earth, lizard people, Nephilim, that one guy I know who thought time zones were fake)

No offense if you believe in a Tier 4, somebody has to make up the bottom of the bell curve. I’m sure you’re a very special boy and your parents love you very much

No Nephilim?

So are you saying the Bible is lying? Going on record, I believe the Bible. Have you actually measured the curve of Bible believing people compared to non-believing and put it in a graph? It's pretty regional. Also apparently, you've not met my parents.

Are those actual "tiers" or something you made up because string theory and those who understand and believe it, mostly physicists, most likely also compose the bottom of the bell curve. That's because there aren't to many of them. Being on the bottom of the curve must also prove they're "dumb" as well. See what I did there? I tried to sound smart and said something... not smart.

No Nephilim?

So are you saying the Bible is lying? Going on record, I believe the Bible.
I’m referring to the theory that the government is covering up the existence of nephilim, including that we have fought them in Afghanistan, and that we killed one and brought its body back to study. I’m not calling the concept of nephilim itself a conspiracy theory.
Are those actual "tiers" or something you made up
I made them up

I’m referring to the theory that the government is covering up the existence of nephilim, including that we have fought them in Afghanistan, and that we killed one and brought its body back to study.

That sounds like a cool theory, I might have to look that one up. :ROFLMAO:

I’m referring to the theory that the government is covering up the existence of nephilim, including that we have fought them in Afghanistan, and that we killed one and brought its body back to study. I’m not calling the concept of nephilim itself a conspiracy theory.

I made them up
Hmmmm, so which is dumb, the claim that the government covers things up or the claim of numerous giant skeletons have been dug up in North America (and well documented by witnesses and newspaper photos), only to be confiscated by government personnel? Here's another question: If something is not within your own realm of personal experience, can it exist?

"I made it up"... organized and somewhat thoughtful however, a person can fall into any one or more of those tiers and still reject some other example within that same category. Some things have supporting evidence and make perfect sense, providing you have the eyes to see it. Others may not. Most people are pretty happy thinking what they're told to think, particularly if they get to fit in and maybe even have a financial incentive although not always. Truth is irrelevant to them or at best relegated to a minor afterthought.

Here's one: You see 100 people running in the fog, full speed and they're going straight for a cliff. One guy is running the other way, waiving his arms and telling them to turn around. He must seem crazy, right? It's never about the consensus. It's about the truth.

It's above me. I'll take a stab though. It's a "theory" and theories require lab or field experimentation (I think) to be considered real.
I’m going to have to research where string theory stands. Maybe just math supports the theory and observational data isn’t inconsistent with it? Rabbit hole for tomorrow

Hmmmm, so which is dumb, the claim that the government covers things up or the claim of numerous giant skeletons have been dug up in North America (and well documented by witnesses and newspaper photos), only to be confiscated by government personnel?

Look, I’m sorry I lumped “The government is hiding half-angel giants from us” in with flat earth and lizard people. I picked those because I didn’t think anyone here would believe them, so they would make for a funny little hyperbole. I can bump it up to tier 2 if that would help

Look, I’m sorry I lumped “The government is hiding half-angel giants from us” in with flat earth and lizard people. I picked those because I didn’t think anyone here would believe them, so they would make for a funny little hyperbole. I can bump it up to tier 2 if that would help
Ehhh, don't go to the effort. BTW, I'm not the one hiding this stuff or dressing in wizard outfits and taking blood oaths of secrecy. That would be the ones coming out of our institutions of higher learning and filling the seats of power. Seems they believe it to one degree or another. They might appreciate the upgrade.

Tier 3: theories that are a big stretch and/or kind of dumb, but not impossible (Bush did 9/11, the moon landings are fake, pizzagate, most things Kanye West says)

Tier 4: theories that prove you are [EDIT] (ITS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE GUYS WHO SUNSCRIBE TO THESE *totally valid* BELIEFS ON THIS SITE, SO I’VE REMOVED ANY POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE) if you believe them (flat earth, hollow earth, lizard people, Nephilim, that one guy I know who thought time zones were fake)

[EDIT] I removed some unnecessarily harsh words for the Tier 4 boys from the bottom of this post as well
this is real time cube shit. what was the thought behind time zones being fake? did the guy think the sun just turned on like a light for everyone at once or something?

Last edited:
The facts point towards an inside job and cover up. Hard not to think it was faked after hearing all the facts

Here's one: You see 100 people running in the fog, full speed and they're going straight for a cliff. One guy is running the other way, waiving his arms and telling them to turn around. He must seem crazy, right? It's never about the consensus. It's about the truth.
I’d be confused and extremely cautious to act. Maybe everyone is running to the cliff and will stop? A few years ago at an air show at Miramar about 200 people at the bleachers about 100 yards in front us just started jogging towards, not super panicked, us and past us like a little spooked. I thought “maybe” something was up, maybe a plane crashed or explosion that I couldn’t see, but probably nothing. So, I calmly told the family to calmly jog along with the crowd “just in case” and it was kinda fun, lol. It was nothing and a few young enlisted Marines laughed at us all. I told the family and myself not to sweat it, we did the right thing “in my mind”. It wasn’t dangerous and didn’t cost anything to jog back a hundred yards or so. In my mind I may or may not run towards the cliff with the masses (generally I wouldn’t). Maybe the guy waving his arms is crazy, maybe not . However, I’ll act accordingly, my head on a swivel, on high alert, trying to temper my fight, flight response with some logic.

The facts point towards an inside job and cover up. Hard not to think it was faked after hearing all the facts
Hard for me, considering the movie technology at the time. If it happened today? Hell yes, I’d be suspicious. What are the facts? Anything other than here say? Anything concrete like the films have been tampered with?

this is real time cube shit. what was the thought behind time zones being fake? did the guy think the sun just turned on like a light for everyone at once or something?
I’m pretty sure the time cube thing and the time zones thing are just schizophrenia manifesting. I think the guy grasped the concept of “time zones are arbitrary and set by the government” and his mental illness turned that into “the government implemented time zones for nefarious purposes”. I never got a good reason why that would be the case or what “they” hoped to gain.

Last edited:
Back