Logged in to Rokslide and someone else's name came up???

brewer427

WKR
So this evening there has been two different times I've logged in and another users name was at the top of the page. Anybody else having this issue?

So this evening there has been two different times I've logged in and another users name was at the top of the page. Anybody else having this issue?

Are you sure you're who you think you are? There are times where a man is faced with the realisation that he's not who he thought he was, that he's someone else. The question you have to ask yourself is, "Are you disappointed in who you are now and what are you going to do about it?"

I'm not experiencing the same identity issue that you are. I look to the top of the page and there I am. I seem to occasionally have smart azz issues though.

I hope everything works out.

Yes, it has happened to me a few times. Three days ago I opened the forum while not logged in and it showed I was logged in as another user. When I changed pages it recognized that I was not logged in. I left and came back 30 minutes later and the same thing happened. Then again today, twice this afternoon, I opened the site and it showed logged in as a different user.

My machine does not store cookies for registration so I am always logged out when I open the site. I also do not do anything on FaceBook if that is relevant to the FB API comment above.

Not complaining but I thought I would let the Mods know.

OP
brewer427

brewer427

WKR
Are you sure you're who you think you are? There are times where a man is faced with the realisation that he's not who he thought he was, that he's someone else. The question you have to ask yourself is, "Are you disappointed in who you are now and what are you going to do about it?"
I set my standards extremely low so I'm never disappointed with the result of any kind nor the outcome of the person I am, have been, or will become. Life just runs a lot smoother that way smart a$$.

I set my standards extremely low so I'm never disappointed with the result of any kind nor the outcome of the person I am, have been, or will become. Life just runs a lot smoother that way smart a$$.

I too have appallingly low standards for myself...And an appreciation for your sense of humor.

Have a good night whoever you end up being.