March Madness 2017 Win Sig Binos!

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys I have some great news.

Our friends at SIG just contacted me and want to throw in a pair of ZULU3 binoculars to the winner! Make sure you get your brackets in!

twall13

WKR
Sweet deal, if history is any accurate representation this year I'll be a contender for the worst bracket but still. Nice deal there for the winner.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in but ended up with Arizona as national champs. Doubtful I'm getting new binoculars

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I will end my lifetime avoidance of filling out a bracket for a chance at some new optics.

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in, always fun to see how bad my bracket ends up. Go Zags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im in, know nothing about basketball but i need some new binos in the worst way so its worth a shot. thanks for putting this together

I'm in as well. I live in KY, one of the biggest basketball states out there with UK and Louisville, but I could care less about basketball. I filled out a bracket anyways. Almost threw the phone trying to create an ESPN account. But it's done.

And remember guys, your bracket doesn't have to be good, just better than everyone else's.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice my upset won. Some of you guys already looking pretty rough. Nail biter right now though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk