Mike Tyson VS Jake Paul

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
The reality is, Jake is a legitimate mid-level pro boxer. He won’t ever win a title or likely even contend but his boxing skill is very good. Tyson peaked about 35 years ago, has a lot of hard miles, and didn’t take great care of himself for a long time. If the fight is not scripted, it’s going to be a young man beating up an old man, and will be harsh to watch. I really hope I’m wrong.
Bingo

575 ELK

FNG
I saw a clip of Tyson smoking a cigarette and saying he gave them up for the fight. After about two rounds Jake Paul will knock Tyson all over the ring. If it goes two rounds. In 1985 Tyson in 1.

ddowning

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think so. He's too proud to take any more ridicule for not wanting to fight a guy.

Fair, but if anyone who came up through the amateur ranks was scheduling fights with retired athletes from other sports they would be exhibition and nothing more. It's only somehow acceptable because he's this unexpected outsider with tons of media reach. Honestly I'd be fine with it if he'd stop the hype train of how he's going to be the best in the world and just call it what it is...he's having fun beating up people that by all means he should be able to beat up in the ring. Until he steps in with someone in his weight class and takes their belt, he's just a show man getting richer off silly matchups.
You nailed it. He is a business man. I don't even know what the guy looks like, but people I trust in the business world have called him one of the best promoters in history. This is about nothing more than money. The more hype he can create, the more money he can make.