Montana

Wapiti23

FNG
Have they posted if there were any left over/returned tags for Montana yet? If not, when does that typically happen? It’s been a couple years so I can’t remember.

They have not and they haven’t said when they will. Very generic statement on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half the time when they release it its a super random time, and they are gone overnight haha. Couple years ago I tried buying the CWD extra buck tag for over in Eastern Montana they went on sale at midnight and I was signed in and trying to buy them at 12:05 and they were all gone. Crazy

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For Montana, it always seems like you have to be part of a super secret group to be told when these dates and such are. I usually don’t find out till after the fact and it’s not from a lack of trying.

For Montana, it always seems like you have to be part of a super secret group to be told when these dates and such are. I usually don’t find out till after the fact and it’s not from a lack of trying.

Well GoHunt sent out an article on it last year. Everyone pretty much knew it was May 5th based on their announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back