Mount Binocular On Tripod

Rock-o

WKR
This is a Pursuit X1 10x42 binocular from Bass Pro (I think it was one of their house brands) circa 2013. Can it be mounted on a tripod? I think the answer is yes. There looks to be a threaded fitting at the objective end of the "hinge" (or whatever refers to where the two sides are joined).

px1-1.jpg

px1-2.jpg

This is all new to me. I'll be getting a new tripod so I'm also looking for recommendations on how to attach it if it's possible. If it's not possible I'll be getting a new binocular. My goal is to get set up for western hunting and trying to make use of what I have to figure how it fits in if at all. I'll also be getting a spotter which I'll post separately about.

Thanks for your help.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Check out the Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter Gen 2
The new GEN 2 Rapid-Release Tripod Adapter allows for quick and easy connect-disconnect of your binocular to your tripod but unlike others, it can't fall off!!! Will fit any brand binocular with a 1/4-20 connection. (usually hidden under a plastic cap in the hinge of your binocular). No QR plate is required with our 3-way base. Which as Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL, and 1/4-20 mounting options. "Best adapter on the market" - says everyone!

The all new Gen 2 Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter is here We went back to the drawing board and retooled from the ground up. Now made of Hard Anodized 6063-T6 aircraft grade AL, the new GEN 2 model still maintains the rapid release feature but is rock solid when mounted. We also added a third mounting option to the base. Now the base has three mounting options: 1) Arca Swiss direct connect on the sides, 2) Manfrotto 200PL (RC2) front to back, and 3) 1/4"-20 on the bottom.

CAM_D

FNG
Check out the Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter Gen 2
The new GEN 2 Rapid-Release Tripod Adapter allows for quick and easy connect-disconnect of your binocular to your tripod but unlike others, it can't fall off!!! Will fit any brand binocular with a 1/4-20 connection. (usually hidden under a plastic cap in the hinge of your binocular). No QR plate is required with our 3-way base. Which as Arca Swiss, Manfrotto 200PL, and 1/4-20 mounting options. "Best adapter on the market" - says everyone!

The all new Gen 2 Rapid Release Binocular Tripod Adapter is here We went back to the drawing board and retooled from the ground up. Now made of Hard Anodized 6063-T6 aircraft grade AL, the new GEN 2 model still maintains the rapid release feature but is rock solid when mounted. We also added a third mounting option to the base. Now the base has three mounting options: 1) Arca Swiss direct connect on the sides, 2) Manfrotto 200PL (RC2) front to back, and 3) 1/4"-20 on the bottom.
I ordered 2 of them today, as well as a tripod and fluid head.