Need help with Diggs Outdoors

colersu22

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You guys should use Rokslide sponsors..... Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, I always try and use the sponsors here when I purchase new. Helps that this is pretty much the only forum I use and if they help pay the bills here and keep Rokslide free for me I will support them.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Agreed, I always try and use the sponsors here when I purchase new. Helps that this is pretty much the only forum I use and if they help pay the bills here and keep Rokslide free for me I will support them.

Thanks! I'm not trying to sound like an ass in the previous post. But we talk to our store sponsors weekly. If there is an issue, I guarantee Robby or I can help! Plus almost all of our stores sell the products mentioned in this thread.

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10/4 Guys. I PM'd you Ryan . I do purchase from Rokslide and its sponsors and have great results . Just want others to beware.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
10/4 Guys. I PM'd you Ryan . I do purchase from Rokslide and its sponsors and have great results . Just want others to beware.

No worries!

I've seen a few thread lately like this. So I just jumped in on this one.

Even our sponsors have glitches. But if you ask, we can help you yell at them:)

But we rarely have any issues.

Last edited:

SheepDogRob

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To the OP, I know these guys personally and they are good honest folks. I don't know about the order issue but can tell you, you wouldn't have to worry about anything nefarious.

Teejay68

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a pack over 4th of July weekend and had no problems at all. I would go to them again in a heartbeat...great price and fast service.

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the OP, I know these guys personally and they are good honest folks. I don't know about the order issue but can tell you, you wouldn't have to worry about anything nefarious.

Do you have a better number the OP can call to get help? Not trying to disparage your post or knowledge of the folks but if you know them, perhaps you could facilitate some help for a few people that have posted so far.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have had problems with them as well. I placed a preorder with Sitka gear items in the subalpine items back in march and still have yet to receive all the items. When I send them emails they never answer me back at all. I have been very frustrated with them this year and will probably not do business with them again.Last year I placed an after season order when they ran sales and got orders within two months. When I contacted them they answered back within a week but this year something changed they won't answer me back at all with emails or calls. Not sure what's going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This sucks. I ordered a few things from them over the years without issue. Sounds like they are slipping big time

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It does suck because it seems like they are a good company I know they are not scams because I got items but they just don't at all reply back to me if I ask for updates or anything so I'm not saying they are a terrible company but it's just frustrating when you get no answers on what's going on with your orders. Especially waiting as long as I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

MTDanJ

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to see if anyone else had an update. Still have not received the Chama I ordered in May, Leah did get back to me saying it would be shipped at the end of August. Unreal, now I can't get a call or email back