New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

Same. I got everything switched over to etags but I'm not sure where to check now. It all still says pending.

The App. Not the game and fish website. You have to
1) Switch you preference to E Tag if you’re not already there
2) download the NMDGF App from your respective marketplace
3) open your app
4) enter your NMDGF login
5) view licenses
6) be either overjoyed or disappointed.
7) crack a cold one either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
How do you know when you struck out? I’m NR and still pending.

Make sure you have the E-Tag option selected. You can still change to it. Then go to the NMGFD App for Etags and log in. Look at tags. If you have a tag it will be there. If it says no licenses found then 🙁966402ED-5C61-427B-A3D7-F703EEF0FF5E.png

Khunts

FNG
Make sure you have the E-Tag option selected. You can still change to it. Then go to the NMGFD App for Etags and log in. Look at tags. If you have a tag it will be there. If it says no licenses found then

Thanks.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
NR here. No licenses found. Super huge bummer following on heels of my Alberta bear hunt in May being canceled :(

tlowell02

Lil-Rokslider
Im wishing I would have used my points in CO, now cuz all I have in my etag is my 3rd choice deer.....I may have a ton of kifaru stuff for sale soon guys....damn it all I thought if have 2 or 3 decent tags... and I'm a resident btw

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm in the same boat buddy. Wish I had cashed in my Wyoming points because all I drew was third choice deer for the second consecutive year. I drew more tags as a NR!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ye haw!

Shows i got a unit 53 rifle tag! That was my 3 choice/non resident.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No dice for me this year maybe it take 8 yrs in a row to pull a tag...guess I will found out next yr. For those that drew....enjoy your hunt and Good Luck!