Nufletch Ignitors breaking constantly...

JDMotown

FNG
I was really stoked to try these. Got em installed, nock fit was great (solid click, was able to flick em and they would spin 360°), and got to shooting. Here I am 3 weeks later and every single one is broken. One was totally my fault shooting a group (arrow was toast too). Stopped shooting groups and the rest are as follows.

The other 11 seemed to break from the force of the shot alone...

I'd shoot, collect my arrows, go to shoot again, and the nock wouldn't grab the string as a crack had developed in the crotch of the string slot. Thought it was an anomaly, but it slowly but surely happened to ever last one of them. It's as if they were super brittle and either the force of the shot or the force of impact caused them to crack.

Has anyone experienced this? I've heard great things but this experience has me soured. I'm dedicated now that their insert is glued into my dozen. Am I doing something wrong?

72 lbs Mathews VXR
Nock points tied with 1/16 (at least) play
Easton axis 300's, heavy arrow at 556gr

N2TRKYS

WKR
Idk. I've shot them for years with no issue. Have shot the same one through a couple different bucks and still going strong.

mod-it

Lil-Rokslider
I am having some concerns about how brittle many lighted nocks seem to be as well.
I decided to try Nocturnal nocks this year.
I tuned my bow and had bare shaft, fletched fp, and fixed BH all hitting same POA.
This weekend I shot a small bull, 27 yard shot. When I released the first thing I noticed was that my arrow looked like it kicked pretty hard tail right on the way to the bull. Thankfully I still hit it good, I found it about 60 yards away. The arrow went clear through and was stuck in the dirt behind where the bull had been. When I picked up the arrow I noticed that the nock was broke, all that remained was the inside light portion of it. I had shot that nock several times when tuning and practicing, but I had looked it over closely before putting it in my quiver and it appeared to be in perfect condition.
I really think that the nock failed on the shot and that caused the tail whip the arrow did. Thank goodness it held together enough to not cause a dry fire situation or cause me to hit the bull poorly.
Doesn't give me a very warm and fuzzy feeling about using a lighted nock again. I've read of too many incidents like ours.

phorizt

FNG
yes I am having the same issue. I had probably 5 break in a 2 week period practicing with them. Hopefully it was just a bad production batch of the nocks. I love the system and being able to replace the components but the nocks cracking is certainly a major concern. I bought some extras to swap out before I hunt with them and I check them before practice shots just to be sure. It was 110 degrees when I was shooting and breaking them so I thought maybe the heat was contributing. I emailed the company asking for guidance and if they had a recommendation on how many shots or how frequently you should change the nocks but they did not reply.

Unfortunately i epoxied the aluminum inserts into my arrows so I'm kind of stuck and will just keep changing the nocks periodically to be safe for now.