PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
Door shape rocks!

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Forgive me if this question has been asked but for the trekking pole cross section, does this have to be the Peax trekking poles or do others work? More specifically, I have always used the BD Carbon Z trekking poles. Will that style work with this tent?
Z trekking poles will not work with this tipi. They need to be the telescoping style and not the Z folding style.

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Youre probably right. PEAX seems to be a well managed company with killer products and it is likely peak season for them.

Ironically, the giveaway I did win was for PEAX trekking poles, albeit through Brian Call as an intermediary.

Good luck to anyone already out hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Announcing the winners today. Stay tuned!

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for your patience! We had some products out of stock but we are finally ready to announce the winners. Thanks to all those that participated. It was awesome to read all of your comments and see what your favorite feature were. There were a total of 302 comments in this thread and we used a random number generator to select the following winners:

Grand Prize Winner: lhbackcountry (Comment #247)

Backcountry DUO Headlamp Winner: Aaron-in-CO (Comment #32)

Storm Castle Gaiters Winner: Schoolhousegrizz (Comment #201)

Backcountry ELITE Trekking Poles: pnwsteelheader (Comment #91)

Congrats to the winners! Please email us at [email protected] and we will get your prizes shipped out to you.

DIDN’T WIN ?

Don’t worry, our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR starts tomorrow 11/12. You can use code ROKSLIDE to get 20% off site-wide through 11/22/2023. This is the only sale we do all year and the best opportunity to gear up for your 2024 hunts.

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I look forward to seeing this thing in action more! I would love to hear specifically how it holds up in heavy storms / condensation / and then as a floorless tipi... well done on the net and center pole attachment.

Thanks for such a great opportunity to win this thing!!!!
@lhbackcountry you won the Grand Prize in our giveaway! Please email us at [email protected] so we can get your shipping information.