PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
The trekking pole reinforcement is interesting. Does it require screwing adjustable poles out to fit? I saw that backcountry Z poles do not work, I'm assuming this is a similar design to the Black Diamond Z-pole? Nice design touches, such as the added high strength reinforcements, and top vents.
Correct, folding Z style poles are NOT compatible.

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I like the high walls and the bathtub floor. I also love how great it holds up in high winds. Brian Call has a video where he took this tipi on a bear hunt and got into some sketchy winds and the tent did great. I had a sawtooth in the past and wasn’t a big fan so I’m curious if this one would be any better.

lewisa45

FNG
Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
That bathtub footprint is an awesome add on. What is the weight capacity of the trekking pole stabilizers like for hanging gear?

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
That bathtub footprint is an awesome add on. What is the weight capacity of the trekking pole stabilizers like for hanging gear?
We know it can hold at least 50 lbs because there was a review done where two 25 lb plates were hung from them.

lewisa45

FNG
We know it can hold at least 50 lbs because there was a review done where two 25 lb plates were hung from the
We know it can hold at least 50 lbs because there was a review done where two 25 lb plates were hung from them.
That’s legit. Looking forward to testing it as soon as the spousal hunting budget expansion approval makes its way through corporate…

Jordan

Lil-Rokslider
Trekking pole stabilization catches my eye. Seems like it would be a great spot to dry gear as well, and hunting in rainy Washington I like the thought of that.