PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

I like the trekking pole cross feature and the guy out points a few feet up from the bottom to increase usable space. Drying out gear with a stove and something to hang things from seems to be one of the features that makes a tipi really stand apart from other shelters. Great looking tipi.

I dig the Crosstrek stabilization and the zip out spot for the stove with a floor. Both slick ideas! Thanks for being a sponsor and the opportunity!

I look forward to seeing this thing in action more! I would love to hear specifically how it holds up in heavy storms / condensation / and then as a floorless tipi... well done on the net and center pole attachment.

Thanks for such a great opportunity to win this thing!!!!

Welcome to Rokslide! Thank you contributing and the discount code.

I really like the double doors(backup zippers if you break one side), ventalation(help eliminate condensation), and the trekking pole location(dry out gear and increase stability) in the top of the teepee. Designed with the hunter in mind. I need one of these for my upcoming elk hunt. I would love to have one.

Great looking product. I'd be willing to try it.
I'd love to see a couple larger models. An 8 and 12 man would be awesome. I'm needing something big for the family that my goats can carry.

Kris

The CROSSTREK Stabilization™ and SINGLEPOINT Guyout™ was what caught my eye when researching these before. Having a spot to hang gear frees up the footprint which is an issue with multiple people. Comparing price point is another major advantage that I noticed with Peax. Just got done building a rifle so upgrading sleep system has been put on back burner but think this could be a competitor in selection.

This looks really cool. I love how light/packable it is while also being compatible with an ultralight stove. I could see taking this on some backcountry ski trips this winter in addition to hunts.

I think the crosstrek portion of this would be one of the benefits of this shelter or at least something i would like to play with. Hanging boots and wet gear to dry would be a huge benefit. I appreciate the opportunity

Back