Phone Skope Giveaway, Rokslide members only

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, sorry about that Clarktar(not really),

here are the results:

I see one Floridian swamp dweller who makes for some great live hunts out West every fall is taking an iPhone 6s attached to his Swarovski ATX paired with the complete Phone Skope system! Way to go Shrek, I'm glad to see one of our most faithful members take this home.

Our second winner is....
Paulybee who will be topping his Apple iphone 6/6s plus & vortex optics razor hd - 65mm, 85mm with the complete Phone Skope system!

There you go boys!

There are two more things you gotta do:

1) Resend those specs and sizes to my sweet (and pretty dang hot) wife Jodi via my email- [email protected]. Then she'll respond back directly to you to place the order (probably Monday)

2) Use the Phone Skope gear then post on this thread later this fall how it worked, some digi-scoped photos, etc. We love gear and want to hear about your experiences.

Thanks everybody who participated

Grumman

WKR
Congratulations Shrek and Paulybee! Looking forward to those photos. Thanks again for the opportunity Robby and Phone Skope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gotta love the odds even if you didn't win. I love my phone skope setup and look forward to seeing some of shrek and pualy pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
That is hilarious, congrats guys can't think of two other Swamp rats that could win :)

Shrek

WKR
Sweet ! I'm Looking forward to taking some decent pictures and video this fall. I had meant to buy one last fall and was kicking myself as I was watching the buck I had decided to pass on. I could have gotten some great pictures and video. The elk herd I eventually got my bull from would have been cool too. I hope I can share some good pictures this fall !

Last edited:

paulbybee

FNG
Awesome! Thanks Robby and Phone Skope. I have been looking at getting a Phone Skope setup for a while. I am looking forward to using it in Colorado next month. I will be sure to post some pics when I get back.