Vote on 2023 Best Mule Deer Hunt Photo

Vote on the Best Mule Deer Hunt Photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The Rokslide staff has voted on the 2023 finalists based on the rules in the entry thread

Now it's Rokslide members' turn to pick the winners of the 2023 Best Buck Mule Deer Photo Contest by Kryptek

Our friends at Kryptek have put up a $500 gift certificate for the 1st place winner!

And for 2nd place,
Phone Skope stepped up with a great prize package:

-Phone Skope Case
-Phone Skope C3 Optic Adapter
-Phone Skope Lens Cap
-Bino Loops & Cleaning Cloth

For 3rd place, winner’s choice of one of the Hunting Big Mule Deer books:

Hunting Big Mule Deer: The Stories

Hunting Big Mule Deer: How to Take the Best Buck of Your Life

Only Rokslide members with accounts registered by 1/6/24 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

The poll is open until approximately January 23rd.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest.

Here are the finalists in no particular order. Cast your vote in the poll at top of page using the member's name listed at top of each photo (Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you'd like to vote.)

(if you made the finalist list and are an instagram user, PM @robby denning your IG handle if you'd like to be tagged on Rokslide's IG Post on this contest)

@TagEater

Tageater.jpeg

@kylem

kylem.jpeg

@Bater

Bater.jpeg

@huntnful

huntnful.jpeg

@Wapiti1

Wapiti1.jpg

@teamuhh

teamuhh.jpg

@westonhoma

westoroma.jpg

@TheCougar

TheCougar.jpeg

@Dioni A

Dioni A.jpg

@Huntnnw

Huntnnw.jpeg

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Dude you (in my opinion) had the best photo up there. It captures the the struggles of mule deer hunting with pack-outs in the dark and snow so well. I saw this photo and instantly related. love it.
Appreciate that brother! Man it was a hell of a trip.. Came all the way out from PA with my dad and buddy, I actually came out solo for a week to scout back in August. We packed 3 miles into wilderness area and hunted the entire CO second season (we had OTC elk tags too). No elk but dad killed a forky buck too! It was the most perfect mix of fun and suck you could as for on a public land DIY wilderness hunt. There is another thread in the mule deer forum called 2023 CO Mule Deer from PA where i put up some more pictures here. I also been getting into writing a bit, I bring a journal with me on these western hunts and wrote like a full story article when i got home. One of these days i will share it somewhere lol. It was an amazing trip

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Westonhoma is the only one that makes me feel anything.

We have all been there!
Appreciate it man! Shot that buck at 4pm and idt I got back to camp till close to midnight haha, Its funny how when moments where you feel like your dying are where u also feel that most alive!!