Pick a system

I've been loading up on FL RealTree for about half price. I love the close outs since the actual camo pattern is pretty much last on my list of what I'm looking for in hunting clothes.

The brand and pattern I have finally chosen after last year's CO elk hunt is Cabela's Wooltimate jacket and vest and Cabela's Microtex pants and button-up shirt. All of this clothing is in Outfitter Camo pattern. These items mix and match well with my First Lite Kanabs in dry earth color and other wool and synthetic clothing I have acquired over the years. For the second year in a row, our guides and/or wranglers were using Cabela's clothing in this camo pattern and, according to them, have been for years because it works well. Not going to question success as these guys have been guiding for years in CO and KS.

Last edited:
Tons of great stuff out there. I went with Kuiu. I really like the fit of their cuts and sizing. It came down to much cheaper than Sitka. And I could put my hands on it to try on and see what I might like best. Dixon is just a short drive for me.

Back