Piebald deer - shoot?

So we all agree that Albinos are bad mojo to shoot but how do you feel about a Piebald Deer?

there is a decent piebald buck making the rounds near me and I am trying to decide if I would take a shot or not.

1698872967179.jpeg

OP
Desk Jockey
Why are the albinos bad mojo?
Well, that depends on where you stand on Native American or even Arthurian legends, but some think a white deer is powerful magic And not to be touched.

if you think I am kidding, talk to some northeast deer hunters. It is a more commonly held view than you would think.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Well, that depends on where you stand on Native American or even Arthurian legends, but some think a white deer is powerful magic And not to be touched.

if you think I am kidding, talk to some northeast deer hunters. It is a more commonly held view than you would think.

white deer and albino deer arent the same thing.
Which one is bad to shoot?

And I say smoke him.

I saw an albino mule deer 2 weeks ago, if I would have been closer and had the chance I would have dumped that thing. The only bad juju is me not putting that thing on the wall.

Fowl Play

WKR

I bet eating an albino deer gives you super powers then...

I'm neither.

So I'll shoot either.