Pnuma Outdoors Clothing

Just heard about this from my wife. One of her employees husband is on the website (the dude with the headlamp).

Pnuma Hunting Apparel | Pnuma Outdoors

Looks interesting. The name is trademarked by Robinson Outdoors (owner of ScentBlocker). Not much info yet other than some basic stuff about their Selkirk Jacket and Pant:

Selkirk All-Weather Jacket and Pant - Pnuma Outdoors

Looks like they have lots of size ranges (and tall too for you big dudes).

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
A " no retail mark up" sounds interesting. I've seen so many new active clothing companies in the last 6 months its becoming a crowded market. So far nothing has swayed me from the big 3 or 4 but keeping my eyes open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
A " no retail mark up" sounds interesting. I've seen so many new active clothing companies in the last 6 months its becoming a crowded market. So far nothing has swayed me from the big 3 or 4 but keeping my eyes open.

No different than kuiu stright to the costumer marketing. More options is always better for the consumer

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
No different than kuiu stright to the costumer marketing. More options is always better for the consumer

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
yep, all bashing a side kuiu gives you more detail than anyone on what their stuff is made of. Competition is good. Also noticed how many are using proprietary camo, makes me think the license fees are more expensive than I thought.

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
Pnuma looks like it will make a splash , they are covering the whitetail hunter which Jason said he has no reason to go too. PLUS LIFETIME WARRANTY. no other clothes line in today's market are offering that kind of support. I wonder if they will come out with some packs??? I am sure I will trow them some money just to see how it is..