Quality private land hunt

OP
T

tbarile

FNG
Honestly if that’s what you are looking for I think your best bet would be to use a professional service. I’ve heard good things about outdoor international and steve outdoor adventures. They’ll have way more connections and be able to put you with exactly the type of outfitter and hunt you want. I don’t believe it adds any expense to use them as your “hunt agent” either.

I’ve left a message but haven’t received a return call from either.

bsnedeker

WKR
I’ve left a message but haven’t received a return call from either.

This is my BIGGEST pet peave....if you are so wealthy that you don't feel you need to return potential customer phone calls you should shut your doors and retire! This goes for any business in any industry.

Riles1050

Lil-Rokslider
Dang! Thanks for the feed back. I worked with outdoor international on a DIY Alaska moose hunt and had a great experience with their customer service. Have called SOA several times and always got through at least to the assistant. Had a friend book a hunt with them and had a positive experience. Sorry it's not going that way for you!.

OP
T

tbarile

FNG
U
Dang! Thanks for the feed back. I worked with outdoor international on a DIY Alaska moose hunt and had a great experience with their customer service. Have called SOA several times and always got through at least to the assistant. Had a friend book a hunt with them and had a positive experience. Sorry it's not going that way for you!.

I appreciate the help. Hopefully I get a call soon.

OP
T

tbarile

FNG
I’ve also called a bunch of other consultants and outfitters and you wouldn’t believe how many have full voicemail boxes so you can’t even leave a mesaage.

WRO

WKR
I'd call epic outdoors as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rlmmarine

WKR
I booked with Steve last year for my caribou hunt I have nothing but good things to say for him. He did great with a few wrenches that got thrown into the plan. He put me on a great trip that went pretty well in a short period of time. The only time I had trouble getting a hold of him was when he was in the field filming. Give them another call tom and if you don't get a hold of him let me know and I'll call his cell. I would give it to you but I'm not sure he wants his cell no over the net.
Like I said he's a good guy to work with. I'm looking to book an elk hunt for next year and I've also herd great thing about fishtail ranch in nm. But it seems as though they are shooting smaller bulls and I'm checking around b efore confirming.

rlmmarine

WKR
I got an email from steve today they have two spots open in Co on private land otc tags for 5500. 6 person camp and he's going to be there with a film crew just an fyi

Wapiti1

WKR
Some agents that I work with are good with phone and email, others are busy and email is the best method.

Atchesons, Neal and Brownlee, Mark Young, and Aaron Neilson should also be on your list of agents. Every agent has a different take, and different options. These 4 have been good to work with and will give you an honest opinion.

Jeremy

Mojave

WKR
WTA Adventures has 2 or 3 options in British Columbia and Alberta, Canada for wild hunts and 2 or 3 options in Saskatchewan for high fence. Price is what you are asking for.

I would do either one.