Ranger green

6a2a027cde4e7fe6cbcfc5c358de7ae8.jpg

Antero, 14'er, SG Avail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XMP

FNG
In all the pictures its looking less green than I expected. I'm just curious if anyone has something like a Hill People Gear pack or kitbag in the Ranger Green First Spear uses for comparison. Thanks.

TacticoolMike

Lil-Rokslider
I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering how it looks next to HPG items. That said, I see a variance between some of HPG RG items. Their Tara pack and some Kit bags look a a little more green. The Umlindi and Ute look like they have zero green in them at all.

I received my ranger green items today. The color is much more brown than green. Even next to coyote brown it looks like dark brown.

TacticoolMike

Lil-Rokslider
Check out A-A-Ron's Facebook page......he has a bunch of pics of the RG next to the OD. The RG is much, much more subdued than the OD. The RG works in almost all environments. That said, I still prefer the OD. I like some visible green in my pack.

TacticoolMike

Lil-Rokslider
Actually......check the main Kifaru website. The scrolling pics on the main page have been updated. The 5th pic in showing the "Reckoning" has the OD next to the RG.

Kotaman

WKR
RG Argali

Here's the Argali...Simple, yet adequate...I love RG...

Attachments

• IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1486.JPG
    IMG_1486.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 321

PA-R

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Ranger Green Woodman, with a Wolf grey guide lip, matches up OK, in my opinion.

Dobermann

WKR
Okay ... I'm confused. Images of the Ranger Green run from a dirty or washed out green to a gray-green-brown to a bad gray-green. And some descriptions add 'a shade of brown' to the mix.

For those who've actually seen RG in person - or own one - how would you actually characterise it? I can handle almost any shade of green, and even greeny-brown. But not keen if it's at all gray.

It may not be a big deal for me - I have a Fusion Kifaru bag, but need to order the frame. The idea of contrasting CB webbing with RG on the shoulder straps and belt appeals as it might add a small amount of differentiation / camo effect. And I'll have a couple of pockets and pouches here and there ...

But man, some of these pics just make the RG look like a really boring gray.

So: what does it look like in person?