Revic BLR10b Rangefinding Binoculars

Its been over a year since this review started - anyone have any issues with these in the field, primarily in late fall hunting conditions cold/rain/mist/fog/snow? I'm seriously considering these for this upcoming season.
I can’t comment on fog but mine have been on three hunts. One of the hunts was in SE Alaska and they were soaking wet every day and any time I am hunting I leave them outside so they stay acclimated. I have had them for almost a year and just changed the original battery. My only complaint is they can be a little difficult to pair with my phone at times.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
I had mine out in the fog last weekend. Was only able to get ranges between 100 and 200 yards, but it was really foggy and my buddy's rf couldn't pick up anything. I'd say it performed as expected in fog.

As NevadaMike said, I have had a instances where pairing with phone took a couple tries. I'm on android, not iphone, so perhaps it's an android issue.

I had mine out in the fog last weekend. Was only able to get ranges between 100 and 200 yards, but it was really foggy and my buddy's rf couldn't pick up anything. I'd say it performed as expected in fog.

As NevadaMike said, I have had a instances where pairing with phone took a couple tries. I'm on android, not iphone, so perhaps it's an android issue.
I am using an iPhone.

6.5x284

WKR

Is pairing only needed to update which weapon profile or update profile specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is pairing only needed to update which weapon profile or update profile specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is correct. If it was last paired with the platform you are using and nothing has changed you are good to go.