Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We are working on it. We sold WAY more than we expected! I will post up when I know more.

boom

WKR
We are working on it. We sold WAY more than we expected! I will post up when I know more.

please do!! just package everything into a Christmas stocking an i'll just hang it up at the fireplace "as-is".

dang, you keep the price close and i am all over one or two.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We are changing a few things and should have them back up by late November!

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
Would it be possible to pay a little more and get the Kifaru V2 Hanging meat bag? Or could the new kits switch bags? Would be awesome and definitely down for at least one!

stevenm2

Lil-Rokslider
When I go to the store it shows the pic of the kill kit but that is where it ends. Are these no longer being made? I want to get one before late August.

jrpace25

FNG
Steven,
I just went to the store and it is showing 29 in stock for $85.00. Try checking again.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
It won't show u a shipping method until u get your address in. Don't know what's up with the email. New store is being built should fix these issues.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
I had to log in from the Blog page, not the general Forum pages. Once I did that it asked for an address and worked fine. Took a while though...

BigDog00

WKR
What happened to the kill kits? I clicked on them in the store and nothing came up. Are they out of stock? When will they be available?