Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit

Brendan

WKR
Agreed - not that hard. You just need to find the BOMB bags, which is probably why these aren't available this time of year.

Of course building your own is an option BUT for me its WAY more convenient and cost effective to buy the ready to go kit than ordering items from 4 or so different vendors. I have 10 months to wait for it to come in so hopefully thats enough time.

Grumman

WKR
Mine came today and I am real happy with the whole package. Also nice to see the "Thank You" that was handwritten on the invoice, dont see that much anymore.

Bowshot

Lil-Rokslider
Mine came today and I am real happy with the whole package. Also nice to see the "Thank You" that was handwritten on the invoice, dont see that much anymore.
Right just got mine last week, first thing I noticed, it says alot about the guys here with rokslide.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We are down to our last 20 or so kits, if you want one for bear season, order now.
a3496eb0eeba9cc5f3e31e79d87b1108.jpg

kingfisher

Lil-Rokslider
Once you add up the game bag, the tag bags, and the pull-out pouch your getting an awesome deal. I got 2 and am very happy! Thanks Ryan

If this has been explained elsewhere my apologies in advance. If the Kifaru meat baggie isn't waterproof, how will it keep blood out of my pack? Why not use a garbage bag or dry sack that doesn't need seam sealing? Lastly, isn't the meat best drained of blood when hung inside a game bag that breathes somewhat instead of inside the meat baggie? Why 2 colors of paracord? Thanks guys.

Bluto

WKR
Mine just arrived - more kudos on the personal note it shipped with. Also, why I've been carrying around different brands of the same items taking up way more space is beyond me. Great piece of kit - glad I finally grabbed one!

tracker12

WKR
Just figured that out. Thanks. Looks like a nice kit so I got my order in on one.

Last edited: