RokStok

Did you only ask for one color? I thought it was supposed to have an accent color too.
Yes when I ordered I ordered the single color because this pattern was the free pattern. I wrote in my email the tear fde version and sent that picture in. In the order notes they put original ripped rokstok.

Attachments

• IMG_2973.png
    IMG_2973.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2974.png
    IMG_2974.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2975.png
    IMG_2975.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2976.png
    IMG_2976.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I actually think his looks way better than the ones with the accents. I might need to order another, @Alex Genereux what exactly did you ask for?
I bought single color because this was a free pattern. I emailed fde version and they had the original ripped rokstok in the order notes. To get this pattern now after the presale you would have to choose pattern cerakote option.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I bought single color because this was a free pattern. I emailed fde version and they had the original ripped rokstok in the order notes. To get this pattern now after the presale you would have to choose pattern cerakote option.
The presale perk if I understood it correctly was a two color torn pattern per all those quotes you added (the example rendering had black accents, that was the second color, the black accents aren't a given), you requested a single color which they applied but I think you could have had an accent color if you stated the second color. Guess we'll see when someone gets a torn pattern who did input two colors.

The presale perk if I understood it correctly was a two color torn pattern per all those quotes you added (the example rendering had black accents, that was the second color, the black accents aren't a given), you requested a single color which they applied but I think you could have had an accent color if you stated the second color. Guess we'll see when someone gets a torn pattern who did input two colors.
Yeah idk I asked the IG profile if that was considered the 1 color fde with the photo and they said yes only for the pre sale. It maybe would've been different if I selected 2 color. I sent in the rendered photo with my order. In my rokstok notes they didn't have specific colors only original ripped rokstok.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah idk I asked the IG profile if that was considered the 1 color fde with the photo and they said yes only for the pre sale. It maybe would've been different if I selected 2 color. I sent in the rendered photo with my order. In my rokstok notes they didn't have specific colors only original ripped rokstok.
It was considered "1 color" price for the presale what I had understood. But we'll see what trickles out to others who ordered. :)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That is kind of confusing. The black is what creates the 3 dimensional "rips", without it they're just stripes.
The accent color does, in that case it was black but they said you could pick any two colors was how I understood it.
Underrated comment
Its a slogan from AB suppressor.
@Unknown Munitions stated that the 2 color ripped pattern was free if you reference the screenshots of the posts above
I don't recall them every saying it was free, I recall them saying they'd do it for the single color price if you referenced the rokslide thread. That is opposed to paying for 2 colors or a pattern price.

RMM

WKR
I don't recall them every saying it was free, I recall them saying they'd do it for the single color price if you referenced the rokslide thread. That is opposed to paying for 2 colors or a pattern price.
The tear pattern with Rokstok logo can be requested free of charge. Be sure to include 2 colors you'd like.
Spelled out pretty plainly right here

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
Minimum I would go is 55 with thread locker. I see loose actions screw more than I see loose scope mounts. Everything I shoot is 65 and red locktite. It’s about eliminating variables…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Red??? Have you ever had a problem getting them broke loose? I've never used anything stronger than blue on scope mounts and action screws.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Red??? Have you ever had a problem getting them broke loose? I've never used anything stronger than blue on scope mounts and action screws.
Never, it’s not as “permanent” as people think.

Although I do have a 6CM that’s at the end of life. @Formidilosus put half the stick of red on those screws and torque them down to a million inch pounds. I will let you know how that goes:)