SG Xcurve- great CS experience

OP
E
I walked into SG headquarters a couple years ago on my way through to South Dakota for a deer hunt. After a little chatting they offered me a guide discount on a jacket I was eyeing and were the friendliest people I’ve ever met in a store settting. No feeling at all of sales people. Just a bunch of guys that loved gear and hunting. I’ve used as much of their stuff as I can ever since.
Me too! If only some of their stuff crossed over better to whitetails and waterfowl for me I'd buy even more of their products!

OP
E
I just pulled the trigger on a SG Evo 40/56. Hoping the X curve frame works well for me as I've never tried it.
If it does I think you'll love that pack setup. Such a great size! And if the xcurve frame doesn't work for you, call SG and they will help you get it right. My next pack will likely be another SG after the positive experiences I've had with them. The CS team their deserves a huge shoutout

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
I just pulled the trigger on a SG Evo 40/56. Hoping the X curve frame works well for me as I've never tried it.
I bought a used 40/56 a couple years ago with the Krux frame and it's been a great pack for me. I did add the Sky Series lid and Access bag to help organize everything a little better so it's now a 40/56/65, lol. Their CS helped me with some holes in SG gaiters I developed my first hunt from crawling over/under deadfall trees. I might send my pack in to them for maintenance after this years hunt if the belt doesn't look to good. It was a couple years into use before I bought it.