Sitka kelvin lite question

Jon_G

WKR
For those of you that have had this, have you had issues with it tearing easily or with the feathers coming out? I have the kuiu down jacket and I absolutely hate it. I had to get it fixed when it got a hole on the front pocket on the slightest snag from turning my torso about 6 inches and it got caught on a door hinge in front of me in my storage unit outside. I also hate how much the feathers leak out. I am going to post it here for sell. Thanks in advance for the info.

I've experienced zero of the problems your describing. Favorite jacket I own, you won't be disappointed

I’ve never had a true down product where the feathers didn’t “leak” out.

I bought a Sitka “puffy” hooded jacket this past season, can’t tell you what it is off the top of my head but it’s a lighter weight hooded down jacket. It leaks feathers like any other down jacket. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the hood is too small. When I put the hood up I feel like Cornholio and no one has ever suggested that I look like Peyton Manning.

images

I’ve never had a true down product where the feathers didn’t “leak” out.

I bought a Sitka “puffy” hooded jacket this past season, can’t tell you what it is off the top of my head but it’s a lighter weight hooded down jacket. It leaks feathers like any other down jacket. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the hood is too small. When I put the hood up I feel like Cornholio and no one has ever suggested that I look like Peyton Manning.

images
🤣 Bro I had to pause the movie we were watching to laugh lol. That's was a great joke. Both the Beavis and the Manning one lol.

Back