Southern New Hampshire Newbie

BeantownJ

FNG
First, I would like to introduce myself – my name is Jason and I currently live in Southern New Hampshire. I just recently joined Rokslide but have been on around the Kifaru and USN forums for some time. I have loved the outdoors since I was a little boy and while I have camped most of my life, hunting is something that I never had significant exposure to. Now I am in my early 30’s and I badly want to get into it, however, I do not have any friends or family that hunt regularly. My grandfather (who died before I was born) was a trapper in Alaska and since I am having my first child in January, I guess it is just something I want to get involved in and eventually do with my son.

I am wondering if there is anyone here in the area that would possibly be willing to go hunting with me and show me the ropes. I hope this isn’t a super weird request, but I figured this is a good place to ask. I am fast learner and willing to travel and do whatever is necessary. Let me know and I can reach out.

Thank you for your time.

Welcome. There are a lot of good folks on Rokslide, hopefully someone close can help you out.

Back