Stone Glacier Packs

Thanks to all for the feedback on this thread, it is very important to us personally and as a company that our customers are satisfied with our products. Best of luck the rest of the season and please let us know if there is anything we can ever help with.
~Kurt

[email protected]

Geez, A couple buckles and done? Simplicity at its finest....takes me 10 minutes to buckle up my cargo pane....lol

I'm a fan! Two goats and a dall so far this year. And some other loads.
a5741571638aa7eb55ab7a506854031b.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more just spent my first hunt with mine 5 day mule deer hunt best pack I've ever owned by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the feedback on this thread, it is very important to us personally and as a company that our customers are satisfied with our products. Best of luck the rest of the season and please let us know if there is anything we can ever help with.
~Kurt

[email protected]

success to all, thank you for the good service and products
b.png

~Kurt

[email protected]

I have gone on many rants about how I'm a die hard MR pack guy and I went on even more rants about my total dislike of MR making hunting packs overseas.. I stalk piled a couple USA NICE frames after not liking the foreign guide lite frame at all and refusing to use foreign stuff as much as possible. that said I ran into a guy with a SG pack and my brief time with it got my interested. Might be making the switch to a Sky Talus with all the good words I keep reading about them. Wish you could order a "demo" or used model for trial as there is no place to check these things out! Contacted Kurt and service is Amazing.

I have gone on many rants about how I'm a die hard MR pack guy and I went on even more rants about my total dislike of MR making hunting packs overseas.. I stalk piled a couple USA NICE frames after not liking the foreign guide lite frame at all and refusing to use foreign stuff as much as possible. that said I ran into a guy with a SG pack and my brief time with it got my interested. Might be making the switch to a Sky Talus with all the good words I keep reading about them. Wish you could order a "demo" or used model for trial as there is no place to check these things out! Contacted Kurt and service is Amazing.

I could be wrong, but I think i remember reading about a 30 day trial period, as long as they are kept in great shape, no stains etc..

From the warranty section of their website:

We suggest upon arrival of your pack you load the pack with the poundage you expect to haul and put as many miles on it as you can to assure it is comfortable, fits properly, and meets your expectations. In the event you need to return the pack, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return for full refund (without any physical damage, stains, etc.)

Back