Threads you love to hate...

DEHusker

WKR
1.) Which state should I apply for...?
2.) Which unit in which state should I apply for.....?
3.) What part of which unit in what state should I hunt...?
4.) What trailhead and in what direction should I hike in what unit in which state should I hunt....?
5.) How far should I hike...?
6.) Do y'all have some horses to help me get this big critter outta here 7.9 miles back in....?

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to do Idaho Back Country Mule Deer first time this year with a group of 12 and was wondering...?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
Not so much on this forum but threads debating the comfort of every-day-carry packs. Don't know why....especially guys who just carry around packs every day to work....or threads knocking a 1200ci pack for having uncomfortable shoulder straps or something anemic like that.

Axlrod

WKR
" not to hijack your thread" and then do exactly that
or
responding to a specific question about a specific item " I have absolutely no experience with X but I will tell you everything i know about Y and Z because they are WAY better than X!

charvey9

WKR
Stayed away from this one for awhile, since I'm trying to be less cynical these days and helping others...even if the question has been answered 100 times before...is helping out other hunters.

However, get really tired of all the WTB adds in the classifieds. It seems like every other thread is someone wanting to buy an item that if they just read through the first page, its already for sale. Yet, they'll continue to bump it every day until someone caters to their needs.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if WTB adds were kept out of the classified section. If you got it for sale, post it. If you want to buy it, use the search feature.