Tiburon Pants - Kuiu

180ls1

WKR
Thick thigh crew: Can anyone compare/contrast the fitment of the Tiburon pants to the Attacks? I cannot wear the Attacks because they are too tight on my thighs and I end up "meat printing" pretty bad as well. Even if I size up and am loose on the waist.

The Tiburons are supposed to be looser. What say you? Any other similar brands to try out? FL Pants fit me, however even their lightest guide model does not breathe all that well.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think they fit the same. Tiburon might feel a little more forgiving because of the lighter material stretches easier. Firstlite has the Trace pant that looks like the same material as the Tiburon. Not sure if they’re cut like their others. Having them in hand but not worn the legs didn’t look to taper as much as Kuiu pants.

Yeah, about the same IMO, sorry. Look at Pranas. I have thick thighs and they fit pretty well (and are cheaper too). They are my go to for western early season hunting. The attacks and tiburons stay in the clothes box until the pranas can stand up by themselves....lol

I am a bit husky. To get thigh and seat room I size up my kuiu pants and just let the waist. I would say they are roughly the same cut as the attacks. I like them but now prefer the Kutana for all but the warmest conditions.

I have owned and worn Sitka, First lite, prana and a few others. For my $, kuiu is the top choice for pants.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are a lot different the attacks are tight on me as well but the others are loose both the same size good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: