Tipi tent stove choice

Ramcam

Lil-Rokslider
Having a tough time picking a stove for My Nemo pentalite i want a longer burn time as i want to use for winter camping .Easy assembly .The HPG stove is real nice but they are having a bit of trouble finding a reliable manufacturer.I like the Seek outside titanium box stove and the Rotu Locu wifi stove.I' guessing for a descent burn time i need a medium size stove .Any input

Biggs300

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 6-man Seek Outside Tipi and the large SO titanium stove which works well with this tent. I continued to be impressed with this tent and stove combination. However, for a tent and stove this size, you will be feeding the stove fairly frequently. Depending on the type and size of wood used, you can get a hot burn for 30 to 45 minutes and decent heat output for maybe 90 minutes. Expect to keep feeding a stove of this size throughout the night if you want good bed of hot coals in the morning.

muleman

WKR
I like the large WiFi the best of the three stoves I've had. The Shepard stove is very cool design. I'd like to see one in titanium.

I'm using the Seek Outside medium stove in the BCS, I've used this set up in the dead of winter, I use a little bit of aluminum foil to cover all the vents and just use the door to vent the stove. With the right wood I can get close to a 4 hour burn, just have to wake up once to restoke.
5851dc8c4496c3991766133e0160b37f_zps486efd02.jpg

image_zps3d4a9bbd.jpg