Traditional Archery Hunting Videos

bisblue

WKR
Hey folks, I'm stealing this idea from a rock climbing forum, but what are folks favorite traditional archery hunting videos? Bonus points for out West.

I'll get started with this one, Fred Bear chasing Elk.

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Maybe I'm biased
And of Course These

OP
bisblue

bisblue

WKR
Solo Hntr isn't trad but his brother is and this is an amazing stalk on mountain goat with longbow
Whoa, that takes the cake!

I wanted to take my recurve on my ewe sheep tag this past week. Talked myself out of it since I only had four days, bumped her at 5-7 feet then shot 35_45 yards with my rifle. Now I'm wishing I took the bow, but who knows what would have happened. The only time my years of rock climbing paid off!
When I bumped her I had put my rifle in a bush and was pulling up over the top of a little cliff.
20211112_163545.jpg