Ultralight Ridge blade

sivart

WKR
Is this the best fixed blade for the price? I know that the benchmade version is a lot more expensive. Been using replacement blade knifes for years, but thinking of switching up

Ucsdryder

WKR
Maybe I’m a hack job but even though it’s s90v I still can’t get through an entire elk without it starting to dull. I don’t get guys that say they’ve cut up 2+ elk without touching it up.

Before everyone blames me for cutting dirty hair, cutting on the bone, etc, I can get through an entire elk with 2 havalon blades no problem.

It’s really hard to beat a hsvalon and 3-4 spare blades.

The only issue I have it they’re stupid sharp and this year I went full retard 2x and cut myself. This after posting on a RS thread making fun of people that cut themselves with the havalon blades. 😂

TheAri

Lil-Rokslider
Depends what you’re looking for in a steel. There’s all different types with varying characteristics. I prefer magnacut and s45. Some prefer AebL because of the grain structure and sharpness. S45 won’t get as sharp as AebL but will hold an edge better. And the better edge you put on a fixed blade at home, the easier to touch up in the field it’ll be.