Warm weather FL pants

What’s your go to first lite plants for the 60s- 70 degree days when hunting ? I am looking for a quite pants as they will most likely be used for tree stand hunting.

seems the obsedians have a review of being very baggy.

then there is the guide lite and corrugated. Thinking I am leaning to the corrugated in tan color

What’s your go to first lite plants for the 60s- 70 degree days when hunting ? I am looking for a quite pants as they will most likely be used for tree stand hunting.

seems the obsedians have a review of being very baggy.

then there is the guide lite and corrugated. Thinking I am leaning to the corrugated in tan color

I have the Guide Lite’s and they are NOT quiet. My wife, who is not a hunter and knows nothing about all this stuff, said “you won’t be sneaking up on anything in those. Lol. They are fine for everyday wear though. I purchased som Sitka Ascent and they are much better. I’m not partial to one brand or the other. Just an honest observation from someone who has both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddog

WKR
Obsidians are quiet and great for those temps, not really baggy for me and I'm not sporting a ghetto booty. Very comfy pants. Haven't tried the Lites, but the regular Corrugates would be great as well. A little noisy at first, but after a couple washes a non-issue for me.

xcutter

WKR
Absolutely love the Corrugate Guide Pants. Super comfy and rugged. Hold up great to green briers during deer season here in Indiana.

Superdoo

WKR
The obsidians are really nice for those temps. Super lightweight and pretty airy. They will get warm when the sun is shining and there's no wind once you get into the mid 70's.

Hondo

WKR
In the 60-70 temp range you should be fine in either the Corrugate or the Obsidians. The Corrugates start to get warm for me in the 75-80 range depending upon wind & humidity. The Obsidians I can wear well below and well above the 60-70 range and are more quiet than the Corrugate. The Obsidians aren't as durable around thorns and such so consider the path you take to and from your stand.

Regarding the Obsidians - I wouldn't say they are baggy but, for me, the inseam is to long so I get some pant bunched at the ankles. I'm sending the mediums I ordered back to try a small. The waste has some bunched elastic so I think sizing down these will still fit fine. I'm 5'11 and probably 160ish lbs for reference.

If the smalls are too tight in the waste I'll either look around at the Sitka Apex or KUIU Attacks or go back to a medium and hem the legs slightly so they fit better there.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt South Florida and the Under Armour Storm pants.

Liteweight got the heat, repel water which is great for our tropical sudden storms. Durable, pliable, and comfortable with deep pockets and cargo pockets. Work perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
Regarding the Obsidians - I wouldn't say they are baggy but, for me, the inseam is to long so I get some pant bunched at the ankles. I'm sending the mediums I ordered back to try a small. The waste has some bunched elastic so I think sizing down these will still fit fine. I'm 5'11 and probably 160ish lbs for reference.

If the smalls are too tight in the waste I'll either look around at the Sitka Apex or KUIU Attacks or go back to a medium and hem the legs slightly so they fit better there.

man, I just got my obsidians delivered. So, so wanted to like these trousers. I’m 5’6, fairly athletic build/used to bike and squat a lot, and the Smalls just didn’t cut it. Length felt good,(usually wear a 32w 30l pants) and the waist was a great fit. But the thigh/crotch area was too tight and limited mobility. Felt like I’d blow out the seams squatting down or high stepping over something. Not really interested in the mediums since I feel like they’ll be way too long.

man, I just got my obsidians delivered. So, so wanted to like these trousers. I’m 5’6, fairly athletic build/used to bike and squat a lot, and the Smalls just didn’t cut it. Length felt good,(usually wear a 32w 30l pants) and the waist was a great fit. But the thigh/crotch area was too tight and limited mobility. Felt like I’d blow out the seams squatting down or high stepping over something. Not really interested in the mediums since I feel like they’ll be way too long.

You might send them back and try the mediums. They will probably be too long for you but you can always get them hemmed. My mediums were roomier in the areas you're complaining about.

Wrench

WKR
The cool part on the obsidian is that it helps mask the funk. If I'm hunting and it's stupid hot, I'm wearing shorts. There's no rule that says pants are required.