Warning! if they haven't already- Photobucket is going to hose you

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
How are you transferring?

Go into Photobucket login and then click on download album it will download all your photos in the album and save them to your PC. If your have multiple albums you'll need to do this same thing for each one. then log into Imgur and recreate your albums and upload the photos. I keep mine organized by event or date.

If you need help I can screen share with you later tonight when I get home from work just PM me with your #.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Actually Wife wants to go see Fireworks so may not have time tonight

Roy68

WKR
Just read this thread. Checked a couple of threads and my pics are gone. $@&#ers

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Go into Photobucket login and then click on download album it will download all your photos in the album and save them to your PC. If your have multiple albums you'll need to do this same thing for each one. then log into Imgur and recreate your albums and upload the photos. I keep mine organized by event or date.

If you need help I can screen share with you later tonight when I get home from work just PM me with your #.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, I was hoping you had a better way than that. I have been doing it that way but having trouble because PB sucks so bad....

Thanks for the offer to help. I'll keep downloading and cussing.

Is anyone else having trouble even getting the PB site to load? It was at a crawl for me earlier today. I bet they are getting hammered with folks downloading their albums before they dump their PB account.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Dang, I was hoping you had a better way than that. I have been doing it that way but having trouble because PB sucks so bad....

Thanks for the offer to help. I'll keep downloading and cussing.

Remember you dont have to do this per Photo. You can download it per Album. Yeah PB sucks bad. Alot of people are migrating off it so its even worse now. I just did a write up with screenshots you guys can check this out and see if it makes things faster.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/gene...otos-photobucket-move-service.html#post723938