Welcome Novagrade and Win a Novagrade Adapter System

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

As many know, Novagrade has been a hot topic on Rokslide since entering the digiscoping/adapter market.

Recently, Rokslide staff writer Matt Cashell submitted his review on this heavy-duty and very adaptable digiscoping system from Novagrade. If you missed that review, click here: Novagrade Phone Adapter Review
attachment.php

Novagrade has also come on as an official Rokslide sponsor--you'll see their exclusive banner on the Elk Forum.

Based out of Oregon and made in the USA, Novagrade offers a very flexible digiscoping system designed to fit "Any Phone in Any Case on Any Eye Piece".

attachment.php

As Matt wrote in his review, the Novagrade is a good option for the serious digiscoper and the most versatile and durable system on the market (it even works with binoculars). He predicts it will be a hit among those who frequently change phones or switch between phones and cameras and serious hunters not worried about a few extra ounces. Even professional digiscopers will likely be using the Novagrade. You can read more at that review including viewing a video on exactly how the Novagrade system works.

attachment.php

Also, in the spirit of generosity, Novagrade is also offering a system to one Rokslide member. We'd love to give it to someone who's willing to share his or her experiences with the rest of Rokslide, after all, that's what this place is all about.

If you think you're that person, you can enter for our random drawing that will occur by January 1st by posting below what optic/phone or camera system you'd use the Novagrade system on.

We'll draw from the comments posted- one entry per person please.

If you'd like to comment more on the system, or ask questions, be sure and see the thread in the Digiscoping forum here: http://www.rokslide.com/forums/trai...e-adapter-review-matt-cashell.html#post583192

Best of luck!

Novagrade website: Home Page - Novagrade Digiscoping Adapters

Last edited:

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely needing something like this.
Swarovski ATX 65/95
SLC 15x56
Droid Turbo 2

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I would be most thankful to Rokslide and Novagrade to have the opportunity to try out and review this outstanding attachment----------------now doesn't that sound like a politician speaking??????

How bout a Samsung S5 and the spotter is going to be whatever mama is going to buy me for Christmas:cool:

Randy

boom

WKR
pretty neat!! way better than handholding the entire mess.

i'd love to try it and talk about it.

Leica APO/Vortex Viper
iphone5S (sorry, but my money doesnt go to my phone)

Grumman

WKR
I would use with iPhone 6 with tripod mounted Viper HD 10x42s. I missed some good shots this year trying to hand hold the phone against the binos.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Welcome! I've been eyeing this system. They have an adapter for the Olympus camera I have that looks very interesting.

Spotter - Swaro ATS 80mm HD
Camera - Olympus TG2
Phone - IPhone 7 (non plus model)