Welcome Novagrade and Win a Novagrade Adapter System

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks dotman, mighty nice of you to let me know. When you get your system let us know what you think I'd love to have some member feedback too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I'm locking the thread up while I count up eligible entries. We'll announce the winner of the new Novagrade system this week.

Thanks all!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, I just qualified all eligible entries and drew using Random.org

Our winner of the complete Novagrade system is...

Grummann

He'll be using the new Novagrade system on his iPhone 6 & tripod mounted Vortex Viper HD 10x42s.

(and with the very adaptable Novagrade, lots of other optics/phones/cameras if he chooses and is the beauty of the system)

OK Grummann, we're giving you FIVE DAYS to claim your prize. So by January 11, if I haven't heard from you. I'll draw another winner. Just post on here and fire me an email at [email protected] to claim.

And remember, according to the rules, we want to hear all about your experience with the Novagrade once you've put it to good use! Post that in the digiscoping forum please.

Thanks all for giving Novagrade a warm welcome. Watch for more reviews on this system in upcoming months. Rokslide Mod & Writer Justin Crossley is testing it right now on another optics and camera platform than Matt did, so a second opinion coming soon.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Wow I can't believe I won. Thank you Rokslide and Novagrade!! I will try my best to do justice to a review and post up some pics as I get them! Robby I have an email coming your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
ha ha Grummann, I knew you'd respond quickly! I'll respond to that email tomorrow or so. Can't wait to hear what you think about the system. Be good to hear how it functions on your binoculars