What Podcasts are you listening to?

I have a 40 minute drive each way to work so I get some in when in the car, but miss out on some during the summer when riding the motorcycle most days. Some good recommendations have been listed. I will add Gritty Bowman to my list. Here's some of my favorites in my long list, which is way more than I can regularly listen to...

Meat Eater - Love listening to Rinella talk
Joe Rogan - when hunters or intellectuals are on.
Nock On - Great tech stuff from John Dudley
Outdoors International
Petersen's Bowhunting
The predator hunting talk cast
Radiolab - always interesting
Dave Ramsey Show - best financial principles to live by, IMO
Adam Carolla
Adam and Dr Drew
Freakonomics Radio Podcast - I geek out on this
Stuff You Should Know - I usually enjoy this

Agreed on Joe Rogan and Meateater, definitely good ones. Good thread, thanks for the additional ideas.

One other one I've enjoyed and didn't see mentioned here is Wild Game Domain: From the Hunt to the Hearth. More of an eastern theme and more about cooking game, but I like it.

Bowcast was amazing but sadly the old ones have disappeared it seems...... and it has stopped production

1st post here. Finally registered after lurking for some time.
I am kind of a podcast junky. I have no radio reception at work so I listen to them, alot.
My personal favorites...

Hunting related:
* Meat Eater
* Jay Scott Outdoors
* Hunt Fish Journal
* Traditional bowhunting and wilderness podcast
* From the Blind
* The Rich Outdoors Podcast
* Tradgeeks
Thanks to this thread going to start listening to The gritty bowman and sharp sticks.

Non hunting:
* Serial- If you have about 12 hours to kill, this one is great. Riveting.
* Freakonomics
* The Joe Rogan Experience
* Autoline afterhours.. If you like car stuff
* Motorweek

Wow, all the time I've wasted listening to Pandora when I could have been listening to hunting related shows!!! I'm going to have to figure out podcasts now.

The jay scott casey brooks interview was great.

Don't miss the gritty bowmen either.

I will have to try Gritty Bowmen. I like the Rogan ones mentioned, Meateater, Freakonomics and some misc. parenting/family stuff. My new favorite is Dan Carlan's Hardcore History. Very good!

Joe Rogan has a new podcast on now with Corey Knowlton. I am going to listen to it today I imagine there will be a lot of talk about his recent Black Rino hunt

Anyone listen to
The Rich outdoors podcast with Marlon Holden 2 part series , dude got me pumped and gave some good insight. Rich outdoors has pretty good Western hunter guests

I've been listening to a bunch of the Jay Scott stuff, some Gritty Bowmen, and a little Rich Outdoors. I'll have to check out Meateaters and Joe Rogan as well soon.

Anyone listen to
The Rich outdoors podcast with Marlon Holden 2 part series , dude got me pumped and gave some good insight.

Wasn't Marlon Holden busted in Arizona last year for something to do with a trophy mule deer? If memory serves he wasn't convicted of any crimes but was sentenced to pay nearly $10,000 to Arizona in civil penalties.

I've been listening to a bunch of the Jay Scott stuff, some Gritty Bowmen, and a little Rich Outdoors. I'll have to check out Meateaters and Joe Rogan as well soon.

Wasn't Marlon Holden busted in Arizona last year for something to do with a trophy mule deer? If memory serves he wasn't convicted of any crimes but was sentenced to pay nearly $10,000 to Arizona in civil penalties.

Ive never heard of that , but he only been bowhunting 9 years and killed something like 40 deer. Was an interesting 2 part series

I love podcasts and been listening to them for a while and the hunting podcasts have really picked up this year. From content to sound quality; hunting podcasts have really stepped up.

I agree with all the post that Joe Rogan, Rich Outdoors, Gritty Bowmen, and Meat Eater are all great podcast. One that I haven't seen mentioned is Sharp Stick. I'm really liking that podcast.

I listen to all kinds of podcasts...they are a really great form of media.

Hunting:
Outdoors International
Jay Scott
Orvis Hunting & Flyfishing
HP Waterfowl
Meateater
DSC's Lonestar Outdoor's Show

Others:
Home of the Brave
This American Life
Serial
Freakonomics