What’s a good earbud everyone uses at the gym?

Buck1972

Lil-Rokslider
My Bose quiet comfort have failed 2 times now. On my 3rd pair. Can’t complain they have great service and warranty though.

TheCougar

WKR
I love my air pod pros. I’m tough on them and they stay in and work like a champ. Only downside is they are easy to lose and battery life is around 4-5 hours tops. But they recharge very quickly

OP
B

Buck1972

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, that’s the way I was leaning if Bose didn’t go good for these again.

My favorite are Bose buds and if these ever die I will get another pair. I think I am going on 3 years with them. I had Beats before had to replace after 3 weeks then next pair made it about a year. I sweat bad at the gym and never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
AirPod pros here. The silicone tip helps keep them in your ear far better than the original AirPods.

TN2shot07

WKR
My wife and I have both been using raycons for about 2 years. Battery life and fit have both been better for me than air pods, never tried the pros though.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
The original galaxy buds by far. They actually work in a sauna. They lasted me for 3 years and went through the wash 3 times. 4th time killed one of the buds and I bought the newer version which aren't as good. The case dies if you wash them but you can get replacements for around 20 bucks.

Wrench

WKR
I bought the anker soundcore space a40's because I have been dealing with tinnitus and have a couple hours of road noise per day. I learned on accident that I can comfortably shoot my braked 338edge wearing them. They have several options for noise cancelling from killing all sounds to allowing voices ti come through while listening to intensifying sounds like hearing aids.

Battery life is uber. Fit is good.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Not an ear bud, but Shokz bone conducting headphones are my favorite for working out.
Came here to post these. Hands down my favorite, and I’ve been through quite a few different types. Great battery life and I normally forget they are there.

rclouse79

WKR
I started out with the super cheap amazon variety. I upgrade to the Anker soudcore ear buds and have been impressed. What I like the most is they are comfortable and stay in my ears regardless of the activity. Performance seems great for the price, but they are reasonable enough that I won't get to bent out of shape when I inevitably lose them or run them through the washing machine (again).

nobody

WKR
Beats Studio buds. Airpods suck, they won't stay in my ear. Beats is owned by Apple now and so they interface flawlessly with apple phones (no clue on Androids). Noise canceling, in ear earbuds with good battery life. I run in them, work out in them, shoot with them under my muffs, and use them as my regular buds. And they're not priced horribly either.

I'll put a second vote in for these. I've had (and have) different iterations of the AirPods and a number of other brands. For the $24 or whatever it was I paid for these, I've been more than impressed. The sound quality isn't on par with more expensive models, but they've taken quite a beating (been in rain and a number of other environments you probably don't want electronics), but keep going.

On the higher end of the price range, the AirPod Pro 2 have been excellent in non-gym environments to get work done. Sound quality is great too.

Binz17

Lil-Rokslider
I like the galaxy buds, don't fall out with the earplug like insertion method.

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
Mpow with over the ear hooks. Can’t remember exact model. Company employees use mpow and they are cheap and last both in durability and battery. I also use AirPod Pro but you can’t do anything wild or they will come out. Better sound lower battery life.

*zap*

WKR
No music for gym workouts for me but I do watch the tablet videos when on the bike with no buds.