What’s a good earbud everyone uses at the gym?

WoodBow

WKR
I did not read any of the previous post, but after trying quite a few options I landed on the shockz open runs.

Pros: They will not fall off. They do not make my ears sweat. They don't get gross like ear buds you put in your ear. I can still hear what is going on around me and talk to people.

Cons: They are not super loud. There are times that the gym is loud and I can't hear the video very well when I'm on the bike or rower. They are kind of pricey. I think I paid like $119.

Loper

WKR
I use the Platronics Backbeat ear buds that wrap around my ear. They hold a charge good, are comfortable and have never fallen out of my ear. I borrowed my wife’s air pods one time and when on the stairmaster one fell out and fell into the machine. The gym had no desire to help me. My wife was pissed as she had to use a single air pod for a while.

JStol5

WKR
I use the bluetooth Powerbeats with the wire that connects them. Love them. No plans on changing. Stay in the ear well, great sound, and tough.

Jmort1754

WKR
I love my shokz open run pros

If I need full on noise cancelling I still rock a 4 year old pair of skull candy over ear that haven't died yet

Not an ear bud, but Shokz bone conducting headphones are my favorite for working out.
After my second pair of Bose ear buds died I went this way, and so far so good. I really like them. No verdict on durability but I like that you can still maintain some awareness of your surroundings unlike wearing earbuds (at least that was my experience).

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
2nd gen AirPod pros have been awesome for me. I have gone through many sets of skull candies wireless options and wired before I reluctantly switched. I say reluctantly because I could buy 3-4 pairs of skull candies before getting the 2nd gen pros but they have been awesome. Have not had an issue with battery life and my gym sessions range from 2-2:30 hours. Use them for yard work around the house and have never had a Bluetooth issue like I had with my skull candies. My skull candies would have problems in crowded gyms where others had wireless headphones and a busy gym setting but haven’t had this issue yet with the pros. Leave my phone on my gym bag and can walk around pretty far distance with no issues