What's for breakfast?

cnelk

WKR
Like the title says - What's for breakfast when you're not hunting?

My coffee pot come on at 430am.
I'll drink a couple cups and have some yogurt.

If Im working at home for the day, I'll go out to the chicken coop and get eggs and make 'brunch' about 10am - 2 eggs, bacon, pancake

If I have a side job for the day, I'll make a fried egg/cheese sandwich at 7am and head out to work.

What's your breakfast?

3 eggs & spinach, form varies with the day, steel cut oats cold, with greek yogurt and blueberries, a WA Superman, and coffee. Mid- morning more spinach, piece of fruit, protein drink, and usually a little tuna or chicken.

Not a big morning eater so will have a cup of coffee about 6 and sometimes a granola bar, banana, or yogurt about 10.

dtrkyman

WKR
Eggs everyday, 3 usually. Over medium or scrambled.

Bacon once in a while.

Occasionally some sour dough bread, pancake or waffle.

Don’t drink coffee, Tea in winter, generally caffeine free. Local honey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Coffee with Ham and Eggs for almost 10 years. Two fried eggs, a slice of cheese(melted because I'm not some barbarian) and two pieces of Canadian bacon.

In the last few months I've been doing that less and mixing in oatmeal or a protein shake.

intunegp

WKR
Monday-Friday is black coffee and a PB&J with honey, which also has a couple slices of bacon on it if there's some in the fridge. Not the greatest but it's quick and easy. I'm up at 4:30 and usually don't sit down for the sandwich until 9:30 or so.

On the weekends I sweeten up the coffee with a splash of International Delight sweet cream flavor since I only have 2-3 cups instead of drinking it until noon, and breakfast could be anything...from oatmeal, to eggs, bacon, and pancakes, to leftover pizza or steak or BBQ. Just depends on what's around. I try not to keep leftovers in the fridge more than a couple days and I don't think certain things can only be eaten at certain times of day.

Recently its been 2-4 fried eggs over easy to medium. One piece of toast. If at home coffee with sugar free caramel syrup and splash of milk. If at work coffee black. For years I ate grape nuts with berries, or banana and some kind of milk alternative. Still result back to that from time to time.

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
Now that I have retired I sleep in to 4:30 or 5:00. One or two cups of tea, two eggs, cheese (melted), bacon or sausage or ham and slice of bread. Mid morning snack either almonds, pecans or several slices of apples.

bnsafe

WKR
nothing if Im working, if Im not usually nothing with an occassional egg and bacon day. protein drink for lunch if working, if not maybe that or maybe a ham sandwich.

jlw0142

Lil-Rokslider
Coffee for breakfast. Typically no food until lunch. But you best believe I am eating good from 12-7

Coffee around 730 with either one or two pieces of toast with butter or sometimes butter, strawberry Smuckers. If we're out of bread, PBJ in a low-carb high fiber tortilla.

Brunch/lunch is usually 3 eggs scrambled with a couple shots of Sriacha and queso cheese on top.

h2so4

WKR
Recently it’s been toast with Trader Joe’s chimichuri, cream cheese, prosciutto and fried egg(s). You can also use waffles instead of toast. Pretty tasty.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Coffee around 7:30 then breakfast around 10/10:30. Mix it up with Greek plain 0% yogurt with blueberries, banana, honey and Granola or oatmeal with an egg stirred in or a piece of rye toast with avocado on it and a fried egg or 2 on it. Sometimes bacon or leftover steak.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Two soft poached eggs, some days, two pieces of home made bacon, and a slice of sourdough bread, and of course coffee.

Yoder

WKR
This morning was 4 pieces of scrapple and a cup of coffee. Days I work it's just coffee.