What's for breakfast?

Extrapale

WKR
My breakfast is 8 egg whites, sweet potatoes, and half an avacado everyday.

I work out at 5am. My pre workout is a 16oz glass of water. Post workout is a coconut water.

I had to give up coffee, so now I have hot green tea with breakfast. It sucks, but better than nothing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found this on an article that talked about "Blue Zones"- places where people live longer (typically lots of exercise and healthy diets-big surprise :))- it was a small Latin American country and rural, can't recall the name, BUT....

They ate eggs almost every morning- served on corn tortillas (hand made), refried black beans on top of the tortilla and eggs cooked in green salsa on top of that. I Americanized it and add shredded cheese and often bacon or sausage :D

zzXpy2G.jpg

NRA4LIFE

WKR
That looks great, MT. My go to is the following. I make my own corned beef hash after St. Patricks day ( I corn my own beef too). I vacuum seal the hash flat and freeze. I take it out of the package and place directly in a skillet. Brown it on that side and flip it over and crack an egg on top. Fry until egg is done to your liking. Yum.