What's for breakfast?

rclouse79

WKR
A smoothie or just coffee most mornings. When hunting I take five of the aussie bites from costco in a snack bag, and some chocolate covered coffee beans. I like to start hunting right off the bat and grab a bite when glassing or calling.

Coffee.

I weigh and grind beans while water boils for my French press.

Lunch is the first food of the day.

robtattoo

WKR
A cup of tea (proper, English tea. Milk & 1 tsp of sugar)
2 Chlorthalidone blood pressure pills
1 Celebrex
1020mg Potassium
& recently 37.5mg Phentermine

I can't make myself eat before 12, even if I try these days!

ChrisS

WKR
I don't love breakfast and usually just force something down. Bacon that early gives me heartburn. I don't find eggs by themselves particularly appetizing.

TMPM's baked oatmeal or a peanut butter perfect bar.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Weekdays it’s usually just water sometimes toast. Weekends either a traditional eggs with sausage or bacon or breakfast tacos.

JStol5

WKR
Scrambled eggs, big slices of turkey breast, sourdough with honey and butter, a tangerine or banana, glass of strauss whole milk, coffee, and a huge bottle of water.

I work long shifts (10-12 hours) and really only try to eat two meals a day, with breakfast being the more substantial meal. Works great for me!

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
Coffee, 3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, some sort of meat(ham, sausage, bacon, etc) and a whey protein shake.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This morning I had homemade spicy venison/pork sausage in a breakfast scramble. Get a medium sized pan hot, with butter just starting to bubble. Brown the ground sausage up nicely by slowly increasing the pan temp and adding a touch of oil.

In a separate small pan get some butter bubbling and go on with the onions and jalapeños from our garden. Once cooked, add them to the large pan with the sausage. Go to low heat and add in the scrambled eggs fresh from the chicken coup. Stir until the eggs are cooked.

I usually eat this hot right out of the pan but its also good as breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches.

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I usually have some form of eggs/bacon/sausage/steak etc every morning.

During the week it’s a protein shake and then coffee when I get to work. On the weekend it’s can vary a bit however (eggs, pancakes, etc.)

ODB

WKR
I don’t eat until about 10-10:30 but I love to have a piece of bread with mashed avocado, two eggs and a healthy spoonful of angry lady sauce. That holds me until about 5pm. I’ll drink a cup of coffee at 6:30, but a huge glass of low sodium V8 with my meal. I need a lot of potassium says my heart.

TheViking

WKR
I workout first thing in the morning.
1 scoop of pre-workout, and creatine before workout
1 scoop of amino's and an apple post workout

then

4 eggs, 2 cups of greek yogurt, frozen berries (prepare the night before, thawed out in the morning)

I’m on this intermittent fasting thing. Trying to lose some weight. Two meals a day. So I skip breakfast, but I’ll have coffee and maybe a sliver of a chocolate bar or something. Then I’ll have breakfast for lunch. Two fried eggs and a couple slices of sourdough. BTW intermittenet fasting it works pretty well for me. You’re only supposed to eat between hours of noon and 8 PM. Or 10 and 6 PM whatever your choice. One day a week I splurge, and eat whatever the hell I want. I’ve lost 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Ohh…the other major contributor, I quit drinking a beer every night.

when I’m splurging on breakfast. Bacon, eggs and toast or ham. Or sausage with a side of hashbrowns or my absolute favorite a half pound beef patty, smothered in cheese and Ortega chili on top of the cheese, Topped with two fried eggs. The side of country potatoes with green onions and tomatoes. English muffin to mop up all the juice.

Damn now I’m hungry.