What’s you FAVORITE elk diaphragm call for bugling?

Ross,
An impressive display of Horns on and off the bulls! Appreciate the info. My wife is used to seeing odd things in the fridge so a little box with some calls in it should't phase her.

I just received mine too. Very impressed!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Monkey see, Monkey do. I didn't know what the Bro kill pack was till I read this thread so I jumped on the bandwagon as well tonight and ordered the kill pack. Reasonably priced compared to buying individual calls.

Rocky mountain calls are great as well. I like the contender and rockstar

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's a tough call, but I'm liking the domed Phelps calls too. I also like the Yellow and Blue BRO Phelps calls.
Attached is a few I have. All pictured are Phelps except one Carlton (brown)Mostly phelps- 1 brown Carlton diaphram elk call.jpg.

Fit in the roof of your mouth is an important factor. Some calls some in various sizes. It might be the best call for you is different than for me.

I personally like the sound of the Phelps Gray the best, but have surprisingly had the best luck getting bulls pissed off with the Phelps Green.

Phelps Maverick or Pitch Black 2. Hard to beat any dome reed though. Find one that fits your pallette and just start calling.

n2mywake

FNG
Phelps amp grey, the Maverick and the pink are my go to calls.
d2e65d83bac85d11fb5648dabd2b5cc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
With all the positive reviews of Phelps I finally bought a 3 pack of the AMP pitch black 1,2,3. I’m a novice mouth reed caller. I bought something a couple years back to practice, then forgot it at season. I bought a Carlton pack on the trip as it was all I could find. I had zero confidence last year, but still managed some good encounters. I’ve been practicing with those and become more proficient.

My AMP showed up today and much better fit and very easy to call. I feel like I’m getting better sounds too.

Thanks Roksliders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some really great calls mentioned here but there are other smaller companies that make excellent calls such as my favorite,Glacier country calls.Troy's Secret Weapon

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk