What's your go to water bottle

nobody

WKR
Another vote for a 32 oz wide mouth Nalgene. I have several, typically I have one in my SG Hydro Holster and an extra one inside the bottom of my pack to start every day and I’ll stop and fill as necessary

Poser

WKR
I picked up a titanium water bottle with a neoprene sleeve that I’ve been using for the last year. I also switched to a double wall titanium thermos for coffee. Both were efforts to avoid plastics.

Poser

WKR
I picked up a titanium water bottle with a neoprene sleeve that I’ve been using for the last year. I also switched to a double wall titanium thermos for coffee. Both were efforts to avoid plastics.

Dented

WKR
I'm using the same Nalgene bottles I've had for the last 15 years. Heavy duty. Freeze em. Crush em. Give them to my kids to travel/ adventure with. Doesn't matter, you can't kill these things.

Honyock

WKR
Another vote for a Nalgene wide mouth. I've got Nalgene bottles older than a lot of people on this forum. They're basically indestructible if you don't melt them.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Ha! I’ll be odd duck out:

Primary is a hydrapak flux 1L: it’s light and stands up when full, but packs down to be tiny.
https://hydrapak.com/collections/water-bottles/products/flux™-1l

I also use smart water bottles, which are admittedly a bit lighter than the flux bottle.

dtrkyman

WKR
Smart water, it is lighter and more compact than a Nalgene and threads into my Sawyer water filter. I have a couple of the tall skinny ones I hang onto.