What's your go to water bottle

Trebr

FNG
I like the collapsible hydrapak stuffs and I also like the lightweight heavy cover canteen

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I use two to three smart water bottles. I'll pick them up the week before the trip. I have some of the flip caps that I replace the screw on lid with.

Dusty

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using GSI microlite 1000 and really like it. Fan of insulated. Helps keep water from getting hot and from freezing. Gotta replace the stock cap with camelback cap though, I can’t stand the stock cap.

48oz Nalgene w/Hardside Hydration insulated hose is my go to. I tuck the Nalgene into my internal pack so it is less prone to temperature fluctuations and stays warm in freezing conditions.

Pack an additional 48oz Nalgene with electrolytes, and a Grayl Titanium bottle for emergencies.

Portland

FNG
I am exclusively using Nalgene for everything these days, with the exception of my Kuiu bladder system that I use from time to time.

48 oz wide mouth Nalgene with Swig Rig goes into a Stone Glacier hydro sling. 2L CNOC dirty bag & Sawyer filter for refilling.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
What are guys using in the winter? I typically use a Nalgene and put it upside down so the threads don't freeze but was thinking of an insulated bottle. My 1l manna and yeti are too heavy