Who's Canada bound this spring for bear and where?

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be hunting with Stickflingers 1st of June. Our 1st time with Ryan and crew. Heard great things about his camp.

Jim1187

Lil-Rokslider
I'll have a tag in my pocket and a bow or gun with me incase I find an eating size bear in a convenient spot.
I may set a bait in one spot with a camera on it to see if an old boar is still alive. That may excite me enough or I'll let a friend take it over if he's not there.

Ron.C

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be hunting with Stickflingers 1st of June. Our 1st time with Ryan and crew. Heard great things about his camp.

I just looked at thier website. Some beauty color phase bears taken there. Looks like a fun hunt!!!

I'm fortunate to live in a bear hunting mecca (wish I could say that for the rest of the species).
In any case, have 2 tags and will be trying to fill them both 2nd week of May in my usual Vancouver Island spot.

Thinking I take both rifle and bow and let the situaltion determin which I'll make the stalk with.

OP
deer310sg

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
I just looked at thier website. Some beauty color phase bears taken there. Looks like a fun hunt!!!

I'm fortunate to live in a bear hunting mecca (wish I could say that for the rest of the species).
In any case, have 2 tags and will be trying to fill them both 2nd week of May in my usual Vancouver Island spot.

Thinking I take both rifle and bow and let the situaltion determin which I'll make the stalk with.
Hey good luck, awaiting pics! His website hasn't been updated in quite a few years. He post all pics on his Instagram.
I'm sure it a be a blast.