WKR - we could use your help! Looking inside for free candy and memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyboy

WKR
I’ll throw in if someone (he) can send me a picture of his PayPal deduction for the ~$2500. I know the WKR fact checker checked things out, but…

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ll throw in if someone (he) can send me a picture of his PayPal deduction for the ~$2500. I know the WKR fact checker checked things out, but…

Not sure if you read the entire thread. Appreciate your offer, but this matter has already been dually verified and vetted.

Thank you for the consideration.

Scottyboy

WKR
Not sure if you read the entire thread. Appreciate your offer, but this matter has already been dually verified and vetted.

Thank you for the consideration.
How? By you calling him? I guess my point was just that. Why do we magically trust you because you are a WKR that FaceTimed come kid..?? I never saw in any of the posts what you actually did to prove this kid was scammed, please send any links I missed

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
How? By you calling him? I guess my point was just that. Why do we magically trust you because you are a WKR that FaceTimed come kid..?? I never saw in any of the posts what you actually did to prove this kid was scammed, please send any links I missed
it requires a little faith but for 10 bucks I think most of us are willing to take a chance.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Show me his deduction and or what fact checker actually checked and I’ll pay the balance. For some reason nobody can or will provide this, be it public or DM
People volunteered to get this drive set up and vet the kid. I’m assuming it was done privately as I don’t see any comments about who did what in any of the related threads. Apparently Robby gave @Ucsdryder the green light to start this donation thread. Robby and Ryan both donated (I trust their gut).

Donations are voluntary, if you need something for tax deductions I don’t know what that would be.

Show me his deduction and or what fact checker actually checked and I’ll pay the balance. For some reason nobody can or will provide this, be it public or DM
I think this might be one of those "trust me bro" situations. I believe Team4LongGun used the term "adjudication" at one point, which means he's probably a pro detective or something. Lol

At any rate, Team4LongGun already out maneuvered you so you might as well stop before the pitchforks come out. This isn't the thread for healthy and logical skepticism. This is the thread for buying alpha glass for some random kid on the internet that was vouched for by some random guy on the internet.

Got it?

Hahaha

WoodBow

WKR
Wait, venmo does not give you recourse? I have only used it a couple of times but there is a button you hit for purchase protection. That doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.