Wolf Killer?

My sister has a big (125 lb) all-black German Shepherd. Even if I did like that dog, if it were loose in an area where I was hunting, I and anyone else would mistake it for a wolf and shoot it.

People need to keep track of their pets.

But yeah, when the animal looks like something from an AKC poster, you shouldn't shoot.

Did you read the article that I quoted?
The dog had a collar and a light on. Sorry but I'm not going to be shooting anything with a collar on.

Did you read any of the dudes posts?

I get it, you see what looks like a wolf 10 miles deep in a wilderness area and your going to assume it's a wolf which is completely understandable. Until it's laying down by your pack wagging its tail....

This wasn't in the backcountry, these were not coyotes as he allegedly thought/said they were. He literally said "I didn't want to shoot because it didn't feel right", they literally look like an AKC pure bred with black masks. There is a LOT of issues with his story.

I'm partial to dogs and even if it's loose I'd like to think maybe it's an accident, as they do happen. Guys in the east shoot dogs all the time because they are loose, that's not my bag. If there is a doubt in my mind I'm going to take a bit and make sure, that's all, I can always pull the trigger, I don't get to un-pull it. If this guy had done that I have a feeling this thread wouldn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Judging by the condition, other than dead, those dogs hadn't been running at large for long ( if at all ), their coats are in good condition and they came to the odor of people ( pack) once dogs have gone feral they fear human odor like other wild animals do. this is complete BS, he should be kicked in the seat of his pants, repeatedly.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
207f0ee69d887d098e627ec15e0f410b.png

His stupidity continues...

Pro953

WKR
Very sad, and a real black eye for all hunters. In what world is it ok to pull the trigger if you are not sure of your ID. Big difference between making a mistake and and being just plain stupid.

Randle

WKR
Where did this happen? It is truly the most irresponsible , selfish, thing I have seen in sometime. It is one thing to see an obviously , mangy, feral dog chasing game and deal with it. See a dog laying by a backpack is really easy to see it is used to people. And probably someone s pet. Very sad indeed.

Last edited:
If they were someone's pets where was the owner?

In Australia any dog without a collar CAN be shot, if it has a collar and is in with sheep, it WILL be shot.

I'm not saying that what he has done is right just interested in the different perception.

Stranger still, the bastard has a youtube video from a few years ago where he helps his dad kill a REAL wolf... you would think the experience would have given him some education, since real wolves look very different than any domestic breed up close.

If there is any truth to the part about one of these dogs sitting near his pack before being shot, this scum bag is a sociopath.
All i know is if I was searching for my dogs and found them dead and tagged in the back of some idiot's truck, those pics would never make it to his IG feed, or any other pics for that matter SSS.

Ntgm37

Lil-Rokslider
The best part about all of this is that he killed the dogs (who have the tracking devices implanted) on the owners property that he was trespassing on! And of course that he lost his hunting privilege s in Utah and Colorado before all of this. Turns out the owner is on his way to press charges.

Pro953

WKR
The best part about all of this is that he killed the dogs (who have the tracking devices implanted) on the owners property that he was trespassing on! And of course that he lost his hunting privilege s in Utah and Colorado before all of this. Turns out the owner is on his way to press charges.

Source? In a way, I hope that's true as it's the only way this guy will see some legal ramifications of his stupidity.

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
I saw something about that in the comments. I hope it's true. Too many idiots with a stage these days.

Wapiti66

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to see for sure, but it looks like the dew claws are removed from the most recent picture.

JPHuntingAUS

Lil-Rokslider
If they were someone's pets where was the owner?

In Australia any dog without a collar CAN be shot, if it has a collar and is in with sheep, it WILL be shot.

I'm not saying that what he has done is right just interested in the different perception.
Now that's not entirely correct, it's not necessarily legal to kill a dog without a collar.

And having grown up on a farm I can say that no we haven't killed every dog we've seen there. Mostly because we aren't absolute aholes like some cockies are.

High country yes, but they're an established population of wild dogs. Most other places I would say no as a general rule.

It's like anything though, you've got to move well away from the cities and places where city folks go to be "in the bush" to experience real australia and not the arrogant self centred type of people you get there. In the bush we're communities and killing each other's pets or work animals for getting out doesn't do to well out here.

JPHuntingAUS

Lil-Rokslider
Anyway this guy calls himself "elkmagnet" that should say enough about him in my books.

Now that's not entirely correct, it's not necessarily legal to kill a dog without a collar.

And having grown up on a farm I can say that no we haven't killed every dog we've seen there. Mostly because we aren't absolute aholes like some cockies are.

High country yes, but they're an established population of wild dogs. Most other places I would say no as a general rule.

It's like anything though, you've got to move well away from the cities and places where city folks go to be "in the bush" to experience real australia and not the arrogant self centred type of people you get there. In the bush we're communities and killing each other's pets or work animals for getting out doesn't do to well out here.

You clearly don't live in an area with established populations of wild dogs.

Also most of your posts are argumentative rather than constructive, Something you might like to work on.

Gr8bawana

WKR

The guy is truely a major scumbag. What else would you expect from the punk wearing the flat brimmed hat. If he can't tell the difference between a wolf and a german shepherd he has no business with firearm in his hands.
I hope they throw the book at him.