Wyoming Rifle Elk Outfitter

PA Archer

FNG
I don't think it takes 5 points to draw his area but Trophy Mountain Outfitters is a good backcountry horse and wall tent style of hunt. Dustin is the owner and a good guy. Descent bulls but if your looking for a 350 or better may not be the best area for that.

Sy Gilliland pushes for outfitter tags every year, fine if you only hunt outfitted but he wants outfitters to get guaranteed tags. WYOGA is not DIY hunter friendly by any means.
I bet he runs a great outfitting business, but his name comes up seems every time outfitters push for new regs or tag allocations.

Huh. Seems like there is enough outfitter welfare in WY already..

204guy

WKR
There is, you'll have to search hard to find somone defending Sy that isn't on the dole in some way.

Wapiti1

WKR
Sy Gilliland pushes for outfitter tags every year, fine if you only hunt outfitted but he wants outfitters to get guaranteed tags. WYOGA is not DIY hunter friendly by any means.
I bet he runs a great outfitting business, but his name comes up seems every time outfitters push for new regs or tag allocations.

Got it. I only know of them from an out of state hunter perspective. Internal politics, I am not privy to. Not surprising. The larger outfitters threw a fit when MT dropped the guaranteed tags. Then they threw a fit when the price went up.

Thank you for the follow up.

Jeremy

PA Hunter

WKR
Hello looking for some recommendations for 2020 rifle elk outfitter in Wyoming. My partner and I have 5 preference points. How is constant quest outfitter? Ty
[/
I hunted there twice it changed owners twice recently nothing to worry about I give them a thumbs up. You can pm me if you want more details I will be back there again.

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
I hunted in Constant Quest/ Thorofare outfitters camp in 2015 and 2017. Killed a bull each time. Going in 2020 archery sine we didn't draw this year, Point creep even in General areas. Tons of elk, grizzlies and wolves, but its an awesome hunt. Woody Creek has tons of game. Love it there

wytx

WKR
Some decent bulls come out of our mountains down in the South Region, general areas.
Tyler Sims has a good rep locally.
Spur Outfitters are good folks too.
Maybe Wakkuri at Elk Mountain Outfitters have some general hunts too.
Iron Mountain outfitters can get into big bulls too in general area.